The San Diego Padres (88-72) and San Francisco Giants (80-80) square off on Tuesday at 9:40 PM ET, at PETCO Park.
The favored Padres (-147 on the moneyline) host the Giants (+125). The San Diego Padres will hand the ball to Sean Manaea (7-9), but the Giants’ starter has not been announced yet. The contest has a set total of 7.
Padres vs. Giants Predictions
Padres vs. Giants Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Giants Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego has a 5-3 record from the eight games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Padres and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- San Francisco has played as the underdog in three of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Giants and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- San Francisco has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Padres vs. Giants Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sean Manaea
- The Padres have an 8-19-0 record against the spread in Manaea’s starts.
- The Padres are 11-10 in Manaea’s 21 starts this season with San Diego as the moneyline favorite.
- Manaea’s team has won 12 of his 27 starts.
- Manaea has had 27 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 15 of those games hit the over.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado has accumulated a team-best batting average of .294, and paces the Padres in home runs (32) and runs batted in (101).
- Among batters in MLB play, Machado ranks 15th in homers and ninth in RBI.
- Juan Soto has 25 doubles, two triples, 27 home runs and 135 walks while batting .244.
- Soto ranks 30th in homers and 92nd in RBI this season.
- Josh Bell is batting .267 with 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 79 walks.
- Jake Cronenworth has 30 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 70 walks while batting .240.
- Cronenworth brings a five-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and four RBI.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores leads San Francisco in runs batted in with 71 and has a batting average of .231.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Flores’ home run total is 72nd, and his RBI total is 62nd.
- Thairo Estrada’s batting average of .260 leads all San Francisco hitters this season.
- Estrada is 123rd overall in homers and 92nd in RBI this year.
- Joc Pederson’s 23 home runs lead all San Francisco hitters, and he’s slugging .522.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 101 hits and an OBP of .303 to go with a slugging percentage of .388 this season.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.