Jameson Taillon’s New York Yankees (98-61) face the Texas Rangers (66-93) on Tuesday at Globe Life Field, as he tries to earn his 15th victory of the season. The contest begins at 2:05 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Yankees (-123 moneyline odds to win) play at the Rangers (+104). The Yankees will start Taillon (14-5) against the Rangers and Jon Gray (7-7). The total in the game is set at 7 total runs.
Yankees vs. Rangers Predictions
Yankees vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York has a 6-2 record from the eight games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Yankees and their opponents combined to hit the over four times.
- New York has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by sportsbooks, Texas has a record of 1-8.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Texas has a record of 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Yankees vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jameson Taillon
- The Yankees have a 17-14-0 ATS record in Taillon’s 31 starts that had a set spread.
- The Yankees have an 18-6 record in Taillon’s 24 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Taillon’s team has a 23-8 record in his starts this season.
- Taillon’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 16 of 31 games.
Projected starter: Jon Gray
- When Gray starts, his team is 14-9-0 against the spread this season.
- His team has been victorious in 43.8% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 7-9.
- Gray’s team has a 10-13 record in his starts this season.
- Games started by Gray have a 14-9-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge has racked up a team-high batting average of .311, while leading the Yankees in home runs (61) and runs batted in (130).
- In MLB play, Judge ranks first in home runs and second in RBI.
- Anthony Rizzo is hitting .227 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 57 walks.
- Rizzo currently ranks 15th in homers and 53rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Gleyber Torres has 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks while hitting .255.
- DJ LeMahieu has 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 66 walks while batting .261.
- LeMahieu heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .111 with a walk.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 161 hits, an OBP of .307 plus a slugging percentage of .435.
- Among all batters in MLB, Semien is 37th in homers and 35th in RBI.
- Corey Seager is slugging .452 this season, with a team-best 33 homers while driving in 84 runs.
- Seager ranks 12th in homers and 33rd in RBI among all hitters in the major leagues.
- Nate Lowe is batting .300 to lead Texas, while adding 27 homers and 76 runs batted in this season.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in (98) this season. He’s batting .249 while slugging .452.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.