The Milwaukee Brewers (86-75) hope to sweep a three-game series versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (73-88), at 4:10 PM ET on Wednesday.
The Diamondbacks (+152 underdog moneyline odds) visit the Brewers (-180). The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (12-8) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Merrill Kelly (13-8) for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The total for the game is 7 total runs.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee has a 4-4 record across the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over two times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Arizona has a record of 6-4-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have a 12-20-0 ATS record in Burnes’ 32 starts with a set spread.
- The Brewers have been favored on the moneyline in 31 of Burnes’ starts this season, and they went 20-11 in those games.
- Burnes’ team is 20-12 over his 32 starts.
- Burnes has started 32 games with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 16 of them.
Projected starter: Merrill Kelly
- When Kelly starts, his team is 20-15-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 9-17 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Kelly’s team has won 15 of his 32 starts.
- Games started by Kelly have a 15-20-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez has collected a team-high 34 home runs.
- Tellez ranks 10th in home runs and 26th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Willy Adames has collected 98 runs batted in to lead his team.
- Adames ranks 18th in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 12th in RBI.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .167 with two RBI.
- Christian Yelich is hitting .252 with 25 doubles, four triples, 14 home runs and 87 walks.
- Yelich takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two home runs, four walks and three RBI.
- Hunter Renfroe is hitting .255 to lead his team.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (36) and runs batted in (93) this season while batting .238.
- Among all batters in the majors, Walker’s home run total is seventh, and his RBI total is 20th.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .237 with an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .446 this season.
- Varsho ranks 30th overall in homers and 55th in RBI this season.
- Josh Rojas’ batting average of .267 leads all Arizona hitters this season.
- Jake McCarthy has collected 91 hits this season and has an OBP of .346. He’s slugging .432 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.