The Miami Marlins (68-92) aim to add to their three-game winning streak when they face the Atlanta Braves (100-60) on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, at loanDepot park.
The Braves are favored away from home (-164) versus the Marlins (+140). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Jake Odorizzi (5-6), and Braxton Garrett (3-6) getting the nod for the Miami Marlins. The game’s over/under is 8.
Braves vs. Marlins Predictions
Braves vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Braves vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Atlanta was the moneyline favorite for seven of its last 10 games, and went 5-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Braves and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Atlanta has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 5-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
- Miami has nine wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Braves vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jake Odorizzi
- The Braves are 6-15-0 ATS in Odorizzi’s 21 starts that had a set spread.
- The Braves are 8-5 in Odorizzi’s 13 starts this season with Atlanta as the moneyline favorite.
- Odorizzi’s team is 10-11 in his 21 starts.
- Odorizzi’s starts hit the over on the run total nine times in 21 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Braxton Garrett
- Garrett and his team have a record of 8-8-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 4-7.
- Garrett’s team has an 8-8 record in his starts this season.
- In games Garrett has started this season, the teams are 3-12-1 at hitting the over.
Braves Batting Leaders
- Austin Riley has launched a team-high 38 home runs.
- Among batters in MLB play, Riley ranks fifth in home runs and 20th in RBI.
- Matt Olson has put up 101 runs batted in to pace his team.
- Olson ranks 12th in homers and ninth in RBI among hitters in MLB play.
- Dansby Swanson has a team-best batting average of .279.
- Swanson heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a double, three home runs, a walk and four RBI.
- Michael Harris II is batting .296 with 27 doubles, three triples, 19 home runs and 20 walks.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas leads Miami in batting average (.236) this season while adding six home runs and 36 RBI.
- Rojas’ home run total ranks 263rd in MLB, and he is 227th in RBI.
- Jon Berti has collected 82 hits this season and has an OBP of .316. He’s slugging .325 on the year.
- Berti is 326th among hitters in MLB in homers, and 288th in RBI.
- Joey Wendle has collected 91 base hits, an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .367 this season.
- Wendle has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .333 with a walk and an RBI.
- Bryan De La Cruz is batting .249 with an OBP of .290 and a slugging percentage of .430 this season.
- De La Cruz has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .300 with a double, a home run and five RBI.
Where To Watch Braves vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.