The Washington State Cougars (4-1) and the 25th-ranked scoring D in the country will visit the No. 6 USC Trojans (5-0) and the 10th-ranked scoring offense on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Cougars are major, 11-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 61 points.
USC vs. Washington State Predictions
USC vs. Washington State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
USC vs. Washington State: Last 3 Games
- USC has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three contests, USC has gone over the total once.
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to score an average of 67.5 points over their last three games, 6.5 more than the 61 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington State is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall in its last three games.
- In Washington State’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Cougars and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.2 combined points over their last three games, 6.8 less than the 61 over/under in this matchup.
USC vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- USC is 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over three times.
- USC has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of five times this season, and they’ve won all of those games.
- USC has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -420 or shorter and won every time.
- Washington State has gone 4-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Washington State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Washington State games have gone over the total once this season.
- Washington State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Washington State has played as an underdog of +321 or more once this season and won that game.
USC vs. Washington State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of USC’s five games have gone over Saturday’s total of 61 points.
- This season, just one Washington State game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 61.
- Together, the two teams combine for 71.8 points per game, 10.8 points more than the over/under of 61 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 37.8 points per game, 23.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Trojans have seen a 65.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is six points more than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (55 points).
USC Players to Watch
- Caleb Williams has thrown for 1,402 yards (280.4 ypg) to lead USC, completing 67.3% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 144 rushing yards (28.8 ypg) on 44 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Travis Dye has carried the ball 62 times for a team-high 422 yards (84.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 96 yards (19.2 per game).
- This season Austin Jones has piled up 31 carries for 213 yards (42.6 per game) and three touchdowns, while also catching eight passes for 95 yards (19 per game).
- Jordan Addison’s 442 receiving yards (88.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Mario Williams has grabbed 18 passes for 266 yards (53.2 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Tahj Washington’s 13 receptions have turned into 179 yards (35.8 ypg).
Washington State Players to Watch
- Cameron Ward has thrown for 1,425 yards (285 ypg) to lead Washington State, completing 68.6% of his passes and recording 13 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Nakia Watson has carried the ball 62 times for a team-high 312 yards (62.4 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 141 yards (28.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jaylen Jenkins has rushed for 126 yards (25.2 per game) on 24 carries with one touchdown.
- Donovan Ollie’s 298 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with two touchdowns.
- De’Zhaun Stribling has caught 22 passes for 286 yards (57.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Renard Bell’s 20 catches have netted him 282 yards (56.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch USC vs. Washington State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.