Take a look at Courtland Sutton’s player prop bets set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Thursday at 8:15 PM ET airing on Amazon Prime Video. Sutton’s Denver Broncos (2-2) face the Indianapolis Colts (1-2-1) in Week 5. The matchup will be at Empower Field at Mile High in Denver, Colorado.
Sutton Receiving Insights
- Sutton’s 85.8 receiving yards average is 22.3 more than his prop total for Thursday’s game.
- Sutton has collected over 63.5 receiving yards in 75.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of four).
- Sutton’s season average of 85.8 receiving yards is 2.3 less than his average over/under (88.1).
- Sutton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his opportunities (twice in four games).
- In one of four games this year, Sutton has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The Colts give up 207.5 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Colts’ defense is 18th in the league by conceding 1.8 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (seven total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Courtland Sutton
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.