The Milwaukee Brewers (84-75) are looking for Luis Urias to continue a 10-game hitting streak versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (73-86), on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET, at American Family Field.
The Diamondbacks (-115 on the moneyline) and the Brewers (-105) will take the field in a projected close matchup. The starting pitchers are Zac Gallen (12-3) for the Arizona Diamondbacks, and Eric Lauer (10-7) for the Milwaukee Brewers. The over/under for the game is set at 7 total runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Predictions
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Over the last 10 games, Arizona was listed as the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just twice, and it split those games.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Diamondbacks and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- Arizona’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, Milwaukee has been the underdog just once and lost that contest.
- The Brewers and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Milwaukee has three wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Zac Gallen
- The Diamondbacks have a 24-7-0 record against the spread in Gallen’s starts.
- The Diamondbacks have been the moneyline favorite in 14 of Gallen’s starts this season, and they went 8-6 in those matchups.
- Over Gallen’s 30 starts, his team is 19-11.
- Gallen’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 14 of 31 games.
Projected starter: Eric Lauer
- When Lauer starts, his team is 15-13-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 4-3 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- Lauer’s team has won 16 of his 28 starts.
- In games Lauer has started this season, the teams are 12-14-2 at hitting the over.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker has racked up a team-best 36 home runs and 93 runs batted in.
- Walker ranks seventh in homers and 19th in RBI among all batters in baseball.
- Walker enters this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .348 with two doubles, a triple and five RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 23 doubles, three triples, 27 home runs and 46 walks while batting .239.
- Varsho ranks 30th in home runs and 56th in RBI this season.
- Varsho has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .211 with a double, a walk and two RBI.
- Josh Rojas has accumulated a team-best batting average of .268.
- Jake McCarthy is batting .295 with 16 doubles, three triples, eight home runs and 23 walks.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez is batting .220 this season with a team-high 34 home runs.
- Tellez’s home run total ranks 10th in the majors, and he is 26th in RBI.
- Willy Adames is a key run producer for Milwaukee with a .236 average, 31 homers and 97 RBI.
- Adames currently is 18th in home runs and 13th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Adames takes a two-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .167 with two RBI.
- Christian Yelich has 141 hits this season and a slash line of .250/.354/.378.
- Hunter Renfroe leads Milwaukee in batting average (.256) this season while adding 28 home runs and 70 RBI.
- Renfroe heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .350 with two doubles, a home run and two RBI.
Where To Watch Diamondbacks vs. Brewers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.