The Wyoming Cowboys (3-3) will square off against a fellow MWC opponent, the New Mexico Lobos (2-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at University Stadium (NM). The Lobos will try to pull off an upset as 3.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 37.5 in the outing.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Predictions
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wyoming vs. New Mexico: Last 3 Games
- Wyoming has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, Wyoming has hit the over twice.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.5 points over their last three games, nine more than the 37.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Over its last three games, New Mexico has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three contests, New Mexico has hit the over once.
- The Lobos total over the last three games is 4.7 points greater than the 37.5 total given for this matchup.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico Betting Trends
- Wyoming has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, four of Wyoming’s games have gone over the point total.
- Wyoming has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Wyoming has played as a moneyline favorite of -167 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- New Mexico has covered the spread three times this year (3-1-1).
- New Mexico has an ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving New Mexico have hit the over twice this year.
- New Mexico has won one of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- New Mexico has been at least a +138 moneyline underdog three times this season, but lost all of those games.
Wyoming vs. New Mexico: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Wyoming’s six games have gone over Saturday’s total of 37.5 points.
- In New Mexico’s five games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 37.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 37.5 is 5.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (22.7 points per game) and the Lobos (20.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.3 points per game, 12.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 47.2 over/under in their games this season, 9.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is five points fewer than the average over/under in Lobos’ games this season (42.5 points).
Wyoming Players to Watch
- Andrew Peasley has been a dual threat to lead Wyoming in both passing and rushing. He has 831 passing yards (138.5 ypg), completing 54.7% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 228 yards (38 ypg) on 38 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Titus Swen, has carried the ball 99 times for 455 yards (75.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Joshua Cobbs’ 269 receiving yards (44.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 23 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Wyatt Wieland has hauled in 13 passes for 177 yards (29.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Parker Christensen has hauled in 14 grabs for 129 yards (21.5 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
New Mexico Players to Watch
- Miles Kendrick leads New Mexico with 589 passing yards (117.8 ypg) on 54-of-96 passing with three touchdowns compared to five interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Nathaniel Jones, has carried the ball 48 times for 189 yards (37.8 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Sherod White has 62 receiving yards (12.4 per game) on five catches, while also racking up 131 rushing yards (26.2 per game) on 31 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Geordon Porter’s 263 receiving yards (52.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 16 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Luke Wysong has totaled 116 receiving yards (23.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 16 passes this year.
Where To Watch Wyoming vs. New Mexico
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.