The Army Black Knights (1-3) will look to upset the No. 15 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (4-1) on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Truist Field. The Demon Deacons are without a doubt the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 15.5 points. The over/under is 65 in the contest.
Wake Forest vs. Army Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Army Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wake Forest vs. Army: Last 3 Games
- Wake Forest has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Wake Forest’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
- The Demon Deacons have averaged a total of 62.8 combined points over their last three games, 2.2 less than this matchup’s total of 65.
- In its past three contests, Army has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Army has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Black Knights and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.7 combined points over their last three games, 10.3 less than the 65 over/under in this matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Army Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has gone 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Wake Forest have hit the over three times this season.
- Wake Forest has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Wake Forest has played as a moneyline favorite of -647 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Army has covered the spread one time in four games with a set spread.
- Army games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Army has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Army has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +465 odds on them winning this game.
Wake Forest vs. Army: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Wake Forest’s five games have gone over Saturday’s total of 65 points.
- This season, two Army games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 65.
- The point total for the contest of 65 is 7.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Demon Deacons (40.4 points per game) and the Black Knights (32.3 points per game).
- This game’s total is 6.4 fewer points than the 58.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Demon Deacons games is 1.0 points fewer than the over/under of 65 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 10.5 points more than the average over/under in Black Knights’ games this season (54.5 points).
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 1,196 yards (239.2 ypg) to lead Wake Forest, completing 64.2% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- Justice Ellison’s team-high 300 rushing yards (60.0 per game) have come on 70 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Christian Turner has piled up 240 yards (48.0 per game) on 61 attempts with three touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s 364 receiving yards (72.8 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 24 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Donavon Greene has recorded 266 receiving yards (53.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes this year.
- Jahmal Banks’ 18 receptions have netted him 262 yards (52.4 ypg) and five touchdowns.
Army Players to Watch
- Tyrell Robinson’s team-high 282 rushing yards (70.5 per game) have come on 32 carries, with one touchdown this year. He’s also added 87 yards (21.8 per game) on five catches with one touchdown.
- This season Tyhier Tyler has collected 253 yards (63.3 per game) on 45 attempts with six touchdowns.
- Ay’Juan Marshall’s 141 receiving yards (35.3 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected four receptions and two touchdowns.
- Braheam Murphy has caught two passes for 115 yards (28.8 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Where To Watch Wake Forest vs. Army
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.