The UConn Huskies (2-4) face the Florida International Panthers (2-2) on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Riccardo Silva Stadium. The Huskies are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 49.5 points.
UConn vs. Florida International Predictions
UConn vs. Florida International Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UConn vs. Florida International: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three games, UConn has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three contests, UConn has gone over the total once.
- The Huskies total over the last three games is three points more than the 49.5 total given for this matchup.
- Florida International has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three games.
- In Florida International’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 60.7 combined points in their last three games, 11.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
UConn vs. Florida International Betting Trends
- UConn has covered the spread four times this season (4-2-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Huskies have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- UConn’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- UConn has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- UConn has played as a moneyline favorite of -198 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Florida International has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-3-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Panthers have an ATS record of 1-2.
- This season, Florida International games have hit the over twice.
- This season, Florida International has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- Florida International has a record of 0-1 in games where oddsmakers have them as underdogs of at least +164 on the moneyline.
UConn vs. Florida International: Over/Under Trends
- A total of UConn games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 49.5 points.
- A total of of Florida International’s games finished with a combined score higher than 49.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 49.5 is 16.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (15.2 points per game) and the Panthers (17.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 22.7 fewer points than the 72.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Huskies have seen a 53 over/under in their games this season, 3.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (60.1 points).
UConn Players to Watch
- Zion Turner leads UConn with 559 passing yards (93.2 ypg) on 62-of-113 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 93 rushing yards (15.5 ypg) on 41 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Nathan Carter, has carried the ball 65 times for 405 yards (67.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season DeVontae Houston has 52 receiving yards (8.7 per game) on eight catches, while also piling up 215 rushing yards (35.8 per game) on 40 carries with two touchdowns.
- Aaron Turner’s 186 receiving yards (31 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 18 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Kevens Clercius has caught nine passes for 139 yards (23.2 yards per game) this year.
Florida International Players to Watch
- Grayson James has thrown for 663 yards (165.8 ypg) to lead Florida International, completing 60% of his passes and collecting seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 73 rushing yards (18.3 ypg) on 31 carries.
- Lexington Joseph has carried the ball 37 times for a team-high 132 yards (33 per game) this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 93 yards (23.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season EJ Wilson Jr. has racked up 107 yards (26.8 per game) on 29 carries with one touchdown.
- Tyrese Chambers’ team-leading 247 receiving yards (61.8 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Josiah Miamen has reeled in 10 passes for 99 yards (24.8 yards per game) this year.
- Kris Mitchell’s eight grabs have netted him 96 yards (24 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UConn vs. Florida International
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.