The Boston Red Sox (75-84) hope to end their three-game losing run against the Tampa Bay Rays (86-73), at 7:10 PM ET on Monday.
The Red Sox are an underdog (+115 moneyline odds to win) when they take on the Rays (-136). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Tampa Bay Rays looking to Tyler Glasnow, and Rich Hill (8-7) getting the nod for the Boston Red Sox. The total for this game is 8.
Rays vs. Red Sox Predictions
Rays vs. Red Sox Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Rays vs. Red Sox Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Tampa Bay has a 1-3 record from the four games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Rays combined with their opponents to go over the total five times.
- Tampa Bay’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Boston has played as the underdog six times over its past 10 games and lost each of those contests.
- The Red Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over seven times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Boston is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Rays vs. Red Sox Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Glasnow
- Glasnow has started only one game with a set spread, which the Rays covered.
- The Rays have always been the moneyline underdog when Glasnow starts this season.
- His team lost the only game he’s appeared in this season.
- Glasnow’s lone start with a total this season went under.
Projected starter: Rich Hill
- Hill and his team have a record of 11-14-0 against the spread when he starts.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Boston has a record of 4-7 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Hill’s team is 13-12 when he starts this season.
- In Hill’s 25 starts with a total, the teams have hit the over 12 times.
Rays Batting Leaders
- Yandy Diaz leads the Rays with a .297 batting average.
- Diaz ranks 197th in home runs and 111th in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Diaz has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is batting .429 with a double, two walks and three RBI.
- Randy Arozarena has hit 20 home runs with 89 runs batted in. Both lead his team.
- Arozarena currently ranks 62nd in home runs and 24th in RBI in the majors.
- Harold Ramirez is batting .306 with 24 doubles, six home runs and 19 walks.
- Isaac Paredes has hit 20 home runs to lead his team.
Red Sox Batting Leaders
- Rafael Devers leads Boston in home runs (27) and runs batted in (87) this season while batting .293.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Devers’ home run total is 30th, and his RBI total is 27th.
- Xander Bogaerts is batting .305 to lead Boston, while adding 14 homers and 69 runs batted in this season.
- Bogaerts is 123rd among batters in the majors in homers, and 66th in RBI.
- Alex Verdugo has 165 hits this season and a slash line of .283/.330/.410.
- J.D. Martinez has 143 hits and an OBP of .340 to go with a slugging percentage of .439 this season.
Where To Watch Rays vs. Red Sox
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.