The San Diego State Aztecs (2-3) will face off against their MWC-rival, the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Snapdragon Stadium. The Rainbow Warriors will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 20-point underdogs. The over/under for the contest is 49.5 points.
San Diego State vs. Hawaii Predictions
San Diego State vs. Hawaii Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Diego State vs. Hawaii: Last 3 Games
- San Diego State has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, San Diego State has gone over the total once.
- The Aztecs and their opponents have combined to score an average of 43.7 points over their last three games, 5.8 less than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Hawaii has covered the spread twice, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In Hawaii’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.7 combined points in their last three games, 12.2 more than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
San Diego State vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- San Diego State is 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 20-point favorites.
- This season, San Diego State’s games have hit the over twice.
- San Diego State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- San Diego State has played as a moneyline favorite of -1366 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Hawaii has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- Hawaii is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 20-point underdogs.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over twice this season.
- Hawaii has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- Hawaii has played as an underdog of +790 or more once this season and lost that game.
San Diego State vs. Hawaii: Over/Under Trends
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 49.5 points just once this season.
- This season, of Hawaii’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 49.5 points.
- The Aztecs average 19 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 17.4, amounting to 13.1 points under the matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- The 71.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 21.7 more than the 49.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Aztecs games is 3.9 points fewer than the over/under of 49.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 11.9 points separates the average total points bet in Rainbow Warriors’ games (61.4 points) and this game’s over/under (49.5 points).
San Diego State Players to Watch
- Braxton Burmeister has thrown for 263 yards (52.6 ypg) to lead San Diego State, completing 50% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 185 rushing yards (37 ypg) on 37 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Jordan Byrd’s team-high 285 rushing yards (57 per game) have come on 42 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Jaylon Armstead has racked up 18 carries for 190 yards (38 per game).
- Jesse Matthews’ 94 receiving yards (18.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 10 receptions.
- Tyrell Shavers has reeled in seven passes for 65 yards (13 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Mark Redman has hauled in six receptions for 38 yards (7.6 ypg) this season.
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager has thrown for 659 yards (131.8 ypg) to lead Hawaii, completing 58.3% of his passes and collecting one touchdown pass and four interceptions this season.
- Dedrick Parson’s team-high 266 rushing yards (53.2 per game) have come on 67 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Nasjzae Bryant has taken 36 carries for 172 yards (34.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jonah Panoke’s 172 receiving yards (34.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 15 receptions.
- Caleb Phillips has racked up 168 receiving yards (33.6 yards per game), reeling in 11 passes this year.
- James Phillips’ 17 catches have netted him 148 yards (29.6 ypg).
Where To Watch San Diego State vs. Hawaii
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.