The No. 7 Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-0), with college football’s 15th-ranked pass offense, take on the Texas Tech Red Raiders (3-2) and their fourth-ranked pass attack on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Cowboys are massive, 10-point favorites. An over/under of 64 points has been set for the contest.
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech: Last 3 Games
- In its past three contests, Oklahoma State has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- Oklahoma State has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Cowboys average total over the last three games is 4.7 points fewer than the 64 total listed for this matchup.
- Texas Tech has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three contests, Texas Tech has hit the over twice.
- The Red Raiders have averaged a total of 57.5 combined points over their last three games, 6.5 fewer than this matchup’s total of 64.
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State is 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Oklahoma State have hit the over three times this season.
- Oklahoma State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Oklahoma State has played as a moneyline favorite of -386 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Texas Tech has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- Texas Tech is winless against the spread when it has played as 10-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- Texas Tech games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Texas Tech has entered the game as an underdog three times this season and won once.
- Texas Tech has played as an underdog of +291 or more once this season and lost that game.
Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Oklahoma State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 64-point total twice.
- There have been Texas Tech games that have finished with a combined score over 64 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 64 is 18.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cowboys (47.8 points per game) and the Red Raiders (35.0 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 50.9 points per game, 13.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cowboys have seen a 59.0 average over/under in their games this season, 5.0 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.3 points more than the average over/under in Red Raiders’ games this season (59.7 points).
Oklahoma State Players to Watch
- Spencer Sanders has thrown for 1,097 yards (274.3 ypg) to lead Oklahoma State, completing 66.1% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also run for 185 yards (46.3 ypg) on 41 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Dominic Richardson’s team-high 288 rushing yards (72.0 per game) have come on 67 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 109 yards (27.3 per game).
- Braydon Johnson’s 360 receiving yards (90.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 17 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Brennan Presley has put together a 252-yard season so far (63.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 20 passes.
- Bryson Green’s 11 catches have netted him 169 yards (42.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Texas Tech Players to Watch
- Donovan Smith leads Texas Tech with 1,476 passing yards (295.2 ypg) on 143-of-214 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 91 rushing yards (18.2 ypg) on 66 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, SaRodorick Thompson, has carried the ball 44 times for 223 yards (44.6 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Tahj Brooks has taken 50 carries for 209 yards (41.8 per game) and four touchdowns, while also catching 20 passes for 111 yards (22.2 per game) and one touchdown.
- Myles Price’s 309 receiving yards (61.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 31 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Xavier White has collected 208 receiving yards (41.6 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 15 passes this year.
- Jerand Bradley’s 16 catches this season have resulted in 198 yards (39.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Oklahoma State vs. Texas Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.