A matchup of ACC teams features the Louisville Cardinals (2-3) taking on the Virginia Cavaliers (2-3) on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Scott Stadium. The Cardinals are listed as favorites in this one, with the spread sitting at 4.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 51.5 points.
Louisville vs. Virginia Predictions
Louisville vs. Virginia Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Louisville vs. Virginia: Last 3 Games
- Louisville has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- In Louisville’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Cardinals have averaged a total of 56.3 combined points in their last three games, 4.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 51.5.
- Virginia has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three games, Virginia has not gone over the total.
- The Cavaliers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.2 more than the 51.5 over/under in this matchup.
Louisville vs. Virginia Betting Trends
- Louisville has put together a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over twice this season.
- Louisville has been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -194 or shorter, Louisville has a 0-2 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Virginia has put together a record of 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Virginia is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Virginia games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- This season, Virginia has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Virginia has played as an underdog of +159 or more once this season and lost that game.
Louisville vs. Virginia: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisville games have gone over this game’s 51.5-point total twice.
- This season, Virginia has played only one game with a combined score over 51.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.4 points per game, 7.1 points fewer than the point total of 51.5 for this game.
- The 46.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.1 fewer than the 51.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Cardinals games is 57.2 points, 5.7 more than the over/under of 51.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (55.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (51.5 points).
Louisville Players to Watch
- Micale Cunningham leads Louisville with 962 passing yards (192.4 ypg) on 84-of-135 passing with three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 457 rushing yards (91.4 ypg) on 71 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Tiyon Evans has piled up 53 carries for 263 yards (52.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tyler Hudson’s team-high 312 receiving yards (62.4 yards per game) have come on 22 receptions.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has totaled 260 receiving yards (52 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 16 passes this year.
- Marshon Ford has hauled in 14 catches for 129 yards (25.8 ypg) this season.
Virginia Players to Watch
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 1,050 yards (210 ypg) to lead Virginia, completing 52% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 202 yards (40.4 ypg) on 54 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Perris Jones has carried the ball 58 times for a team-high 314 yards (62.8 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- Keytaon Thompson’s 351 receiving yards (70.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 32 receptions.
- Dontayvion Wicks has reeled in 21 passes for 248 yards (49.6 yards per game) this year.
- Lavel Davis’ 10 receptions are good enough for 241 yards (48.2 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Louisville vs. Virginia
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.