The Los Angeles Dodgers (110-49) meet the Colorado Rockies (66-93) on Monday at Dodger Stadium, at 10:10 PM ET.
The Dodgers are big home favorites (-358) at the Rockies (+278). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Los Angeles Dodgers looking to Tony Gonsolin, and Jose Urena (3-8) answering the bell for the Colorado Rockies. The matchup has an over/under set at 8 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Predictions
Dodgers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 7-2 record from the nine games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Los Angeles has put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 2-8 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has two wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tony Gonsolin
- Gonsolin did not pitch as a moneyline favorite a season ago.
Projected starter: José Ureña
- Urena’s team is 9-8-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has been victorious in 25% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 4-12.
- In games Urena has started, his team is 5-11.
- Out of Urena’s 17 starts with a total this season, six have hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman has racked up a team-high batting average of .323 and paces the Dodgers in runs batted in (98).
- Freeman ranks 62nd in homers and 11th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Mookie Betts has hit 35 home runs to lead his team.
- Betts currently ranks eighth in home runs and 35th in RBI in the majors.
- Betts heads into this matchup on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .364 with five doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Trea Turner is batting .298 with 39 doubles, four triples, 20 home runs and 45 walks.
- Will Smith is hitting .264 with 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 29 and runs batted in with 102.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Cron is 22nd in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers’ batting average of .265 leads all Colorado hitters this season.
- Rodgers is 153rd in homers and 92nd in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Rodgers heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .375 with a double, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 128 base hits, an OBP of .326 and a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- McMahon takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .238 with a double, a home run and two RBI.
- Randal Grichuk is batting .262 with an OBP of .303 and a slugging percentage of .426 this season.
- Grichuk brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .176 with a triple, two home runs, a walk and four RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.