The Los Angeles Angels (72-86) aim to continue their six-game winning streak when they play the Texas Rangers (66-91) on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET, at Angel Stadium.
The Angels (-117 on the moneyline) meet the Rangers (-102) in an expected tight contest. The Los Angeles Angels will give the start to Tucker Davidson (2-7), but the Rangers’ starting pitcher has not been announced yet. The matchup has an over/under set at 9 total runs.
Angels vs. Rangers Predictions
Angels vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Angels vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was the moneyline favorite for seven of its last 10 games, and won all of them.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Angels and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Texas has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and has gone 1-6 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Texas is 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Angels vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tucker Davidson
- When Davidson starts, the Angels are 4-6-0 against the spread.
- The Angels were favored on the moneyline for one Davidson start this season — they lost.
- Over Davidson’s 10 starts, his team is 3-7.
- Davidson has started 10 contests with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to go over the run total in six of them.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani has driven in a team-best 94 runs batted in.
- Ohtani’s home runs rank 10th in MLB and he ranks 18th in RBI in MLB.
- Ohtani enters this game on a 16-game hitting streak. During his last 10 outings he is batting .385 with two doubles and five RBI.
- Mike Trout has hit 38 home runs to pace his team.
- Trout ranks fourth in home runs among batters in baseball and 40th in RBI.
- Trout has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .368 with four doubles, two home runs, two walks and two RBI.
- Taylor Ward has accumulated a team-high batting average of .280.
- Luis Rengifo is batting .271 with 22 doubles, four triples, 17 home runs and 16 walks.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 161 hits, an OBP of .309 plus a slugging percentage of .440.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Semien is 36th in homers and 34th in RBI.
- Corey Seager leads Texas in home runs with 32 while driving in 82 runs and slugging .452.
- Seager currently ranks 13th in homers and 34th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Nate Lowe’s batting average of .302 leads all Texas hitters this season.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in (98) this season. He’s batting .250 while slugging .454.
Where To Watch Angels vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.