The No. 13 Kentucky Wildcats (4-1) are 10.5-point favorites at home against the South Carolina Gamecocks (3-2) on Saturday, October 8, 2022. Each team features a stingy pass defense, with the Wildcats 17th in the nation, and the Gamecocks 24th. The over/under for the contest is 48.5 points.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Predictions
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Last 3 Games
- Kentucky has covered the spread twice, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Kentucky has hit the over once.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.3 points over their last three games, 3.8 more than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In its past three contests, South Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- South Carolina has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Gamecocks total over the last three games is 11.3 points greater than the 48.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Betting Trends
- Kentucky has gone 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- This season, Kentucky’s games have hit the over once.
- Kentucky has won all three of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Kentucky has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -415 or shorter, and won in each game.
- South Carolina has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-1).
- South Carolina has not covered the spread (0-1) when it is at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- This season, South Carolina games have hit the over three times.
- South Carolina has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- South Carolina has played as an underdog of +316 or more once this season and lost that game.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Over/Under Trends
- Kentucky and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 48.5 points twice this season.
- This season, every game South Carolina has played finished with a combined score higher than 48.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 64.4 points per game, 15.9 points more than the total of 48.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 6.5 fewer points than the 42 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 52.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Gamecocks’ games have a total points bet of 58.1 points this season, 9.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Kentucky Players to Watch
- Will Levis has 1,405 passing yards (281.0 ypg) to lead Kentucky, completing 68.8% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Kavosiey Smoke’s team-high 269 rushing yards (53.8 per game) have come on 53 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Christopher Rodriguez Jr. has collected 72 yards (14.4 per game) on 19 carries with one touchdown.
- Tayvion Robinson’s 365 receiving yards (73.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Barion Brown has put together a 282-yard season so far (56.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 15 passes.
- Dane Key’s 17 catches have yielded 269 yards (53.8 ypg) and three touchdowns.
South Carolina Players to Watch
- Spencer Rattler has thrown for 1,120 yards (224.0 ypg) to lead South Carolina, completing 64.9% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, MarShawn Lloyd, has carried the ball 53 times for 324 yards (64.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 13 passes for 118 yards (23.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Juju McDowell has racked up 34 carries for 118 yards (23.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Antwane Wells Jr.’s 309 receiving yards (61.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jalen Brooks has collected 298 receiving yards (59.6 yards per game), reeling in 17 passes this year.
- Jaheim Bell’s nine receptions have yielded 121 yards (24.2 ypg).
Where To Watch Kentucky vs. South Carolina
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.