The No. 2 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0) will square off against the Auburn Tigers (3-2) in SEC action on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Sanford Stadium. The Tigers are currently heavy, 29-point underdogs. The over/under is 49 in the outing.
Georgia vs. Auburn Predictions
Georgia vs. Auburn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Georgia vs. Auburn: Last 3 Games
- Georgia has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- Georgia has not hit the over in its past three contests.
- The Bulldogs total over the last three games is 8.2 points more than the 49 total given for this matchup.
- Auburn has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- In its past three games, Auburn has hit the over once.
- The Tigers have averaged a total of 48.0 combined points over their last three games, 1.0 less than this game’s total of 49.
Georgia vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Georgia has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Bulldogs have yet to cover the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 29-point favorites.
- Georgia’s games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Georgia has not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Georgia has played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Auburn has covered the spread in a matchup one time this season (1-4-0).
- Auburn games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Auburn has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Auburn has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +2000.
Georgia vs. Auburn: Over/Under Trends
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 49 points times this season.
- There have been two games featuring Auburn this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 49.
- The total for the game of 49 is 12.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (39.0 points per game) and the Tigers (22.4 points per game).
- The 32.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 16.6 fewer than the 49 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 57.7 over/under in their games this season, 8.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (49 points) and the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (48.8 points) this season.
Georgia Players to Watch
- Stetson Bennett leads Georgia with 1,536 passing yards (307.2 ypg) on 116-of-168 passing with five touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kendall Milton, has carried the ball 45 times for 269 yards (53.8 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Daijun Edwards has collected 204 yards (40.8 per game) on 36 attempts with one touchdown.
- Brock Bowers’ team-high 342 receiving yards (68.4 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has put up a 266-yard season so far (53.2 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 20 passes.
- Kenny McIntosh’s 22 grabs have netted him 237 yards (47.4 ypg).
Auburn Players to Watch
- Robby Ashford leads Auburn with 709 passing yards (141.8 ypg) on 46-of-85 passing with three touchdowns and three interceptions this season. He also has 223 rushing yards (44.6 ypg) on 50 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Tank Bigsby, has carried the ball 69 times for 326 yards (65.2 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 13 passes for 87 yards (17.4 per game).
- Ja’Varrius Johnson’s 305 receiving yards (61.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 16 receptions and one touchdown.
- Koy Moore has hauled in 10 passes for 155 yards (31.0 yards per game) this year.
- John Samuel Shenker’s 12 receptions have turned into 147 yards (29.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Georgia vs. Auburn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.