The Duke Blue Devils (4-1) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (2-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Bobby Dodd Stadium at Historic Grant Field. The spread predicts a close game, with the Blue Devils favored to win by 3.5 points. The over/under in this outing is 55.5 points.
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Duke vs. Georgia Tech: Last 3 Games
- Duke has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three games.
- In Duke’s past three games, it has gone over the total once.
- The Blue Devils have averaged a total of 58.0 combined points over their last three games, 2.5 greater than this matchup’s total of 55.5.
- Georgia Tech has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its past three contests.
- Georgia Tech’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.5 combined points over their last three games, identical to the over/under listed in this matchup.
Duke vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Duke has covered the spread three times this season (3-2-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Blue Devils have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Duke’s games have gone over the total once this season.
- Duke has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- Duke has played as a moneyline favorite of -163 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia Tech has covered the spread twice over five games with a set number.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point or bigger underdogs, Georgia Tech owns an ATS record of 2-2.
- Georgia Tech games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- This season, Georgia Tech has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- This season, Georgia Tech has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +136 on the moneyline.
Duke vs. Georgia Tech: Over/Under Trends
- Duke and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in a game twice this season.
- There has not been a Georgia Tech game that has finished with a combined score higher than 55.5 points this season.
- The Blue Devils average 35.0 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 16.2, amounting to 4.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 55.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 48.6 points per game, 6.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Blue Devils games is 56.5 points, 1.0 more than the over/under of 55.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (56.6 points).
Duke Players to Watch
- Riley Leonard has been a dual threat to lead Duke in both passing and rushing. He has 1,176 passing yards (235.2 ypg), completing 72% of his passes and collecting seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 260 yards (52.0 ypg) on 41 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Jaylen Coleman’s team-high 308 rushing yards (61.6 per game) have come on 58 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- Jalon Calhoun’s 356 receiving yards (71.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 23 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Eli Pancol has put together a 218-yard season so far (43.6 receiving yards per game), hauling in 12 passes.
- Jordan Moore’s 22 catches have yielded 215 yards (43.0 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims has been a dual threat to lead Georgia Tech in both passing and rushing. He has 841 passing yards (168.2 ypg), completing 56.6% of his passes and tossing three touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 206 yards (41.2 ypg) on 67 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Hassan Hall’s team-high 260 rushing yards (52.0 per game) have come on 44 carries this year.
- Nate McCollum’s 182 receiving yards (36.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 21 receptions.
- Malachi Carter has totaled 158 receiving yards (31.6 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in nine passes this year.
- E.J. Jenkins’ nine catches have yielded 142 yards (28.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Duke vs. Georgia Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.