The No. 24 Cincinnati Bearcats (4-1) will face off against the South Florida Bulls (1-4) in AAC action on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Nippert Stadium. The Bulls are currently heavy, 27.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 59 points.
Cincinnati vs. South Florida Predictions
Cincinnati vs. South Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati vs. South Florida: Last 3 Games
- In its last three games, Cincinnati has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- Cincinnati has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Bearcats have averaged a total of 55.3 combined points in their last three games, 3.7 less than this matchup’s total of 59.
- South Florida has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, South Florida has gone over the total twice.
- The Bulls total over the last three games is 0.2 points greater than the 59 over/under listed for this matchup.
Cincinnati vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-1).
- The Bearcats are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 27.5-point favorites.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Cincinnati has won all four of the games it has been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Cincinnati has played as a moneyline favorite of -8571 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- South Florida has covered the spread once over five games with a set spread.
- South Florida’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
- South Florida has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- South Florida has played as an underdog of +1900 or more once this season and won that game.
Cincinnati vs. South Florida: Over/Under Trends
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 59 points twice this season.
- This season, of South Florida’s games have ended with a score higher than 59 points.
- The Bearcats average 40.2 points per game against the Bulls’ 24.4, totaling 5.6 points over the game’s total of 59.
- This matchup’s point total is 0.4 fewer points than the 58.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Bearcats games is 54.4 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 59 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 0.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (59.5 points).
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Ben Bryant has thrown for 1,383 yards (276.6 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 65.5% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland has carried the ball 55 times for a team-high 323 yards (64.6 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He has also caught 12 passes for 123 yards (24.6 per game).
- This season Corey Kiner has racked up 253 yards (50.6 per game) on 52 carries with five touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s 500 receiving yards (100 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has put together a 323-yard season so far (64.6 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 22 passes.
South Florida Players to Watch
- Gerry Bohanon leads South Florida with 822 passing yards (164.4 ypg) on 73-of-131 passing with three touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also has 210 rushing yards (42 ypg) on 41 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Brian Battie has carried the ball 51 times for a team-high 391 yards (78.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- Xavier Weaver’s team-high 307 receiving yards (61.4 yards per game) have come on 25 receptions.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has racked up 242 receiving yards (48.4 yards per game) and two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes this year.
- Omarion Dollison’s six catches this season have resulted in 77 yards (15.4 ypg).
Where To Watch Cincinnati vs. South Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.