Elvis Andrus brings a two-game homer streak into the Chicago White Sox’s (79-80) game versus the Minnesota Twins (77-82) at 8:10 PM ET on Monday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Twins (+106 underdog moneyline odds to win) visit the White Sox (-126). The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Johnny Cueto (7-10, 3.39 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Twins will counter with Bailey Ober (2-3, 3.18 ERA). The contest has an over/under of 7.
White Sox vs. Twins Predictions
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Twins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was favored on the moneyline in five of its last 10 games, and went 1-4 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the White Sox and their opponents combined to go over the total three times.
- Chicago has put together a 2-8-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Minnesota has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Twins and their opponents are 3-6-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Minnesota is 5-5-0 against the spread.
White Sox vs. Twins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Johnny Cueto
- The White Sox are 8-14-0 ATS in Cueto’s 22 starts with a set spread.
- The White Sox have been favored on the moneyline in 12 of Cueto’s starts this season, and they went 4-8 in those games.
- Cueto’s team is 10-13 in his 23 starts.
- Cueto’s starts hit the over on the run total eight times in 22 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Bailey Ober
- Ober’s team is 7-3-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has been victorious in 50% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 3-3.
- Ober’s team has won six of his 10 starts.
- In games Ober has started this season, the teams are 4-6-0 at hitting the over.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu has racked up a team-best batting average of .304.
- Among hitters in baseball, Abreu ranks 110th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Andrus is hitting .250 with 32 doubles, 16 home runs and 39 walks.
- Among all MLB hitters, Andrus ranks 98th in homers and 123rd in RBI.
- Andrus heads into this game on a three-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .238 with a double, two home runs, a walk and three RBI.
- Andrew Vaughn has accumulated a team-high 17 home runs and 76 runs batted in.
- A.J. Pollock is batting .245 with 26 doubles, a triple, 14 home runs and 32 walks.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez leads Minnesota with a batting average of .315. He’s also hit eight home runs with 49 RBI.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Arraez is 219th in homers and 155th in RBI.
- Arraez has safely hit in seven games in a row. In his last 10 games he is batting .300 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
- Carlos Correa has 149 hits and an OBP of .365 to go with a slugging percentage of .467 this season.
- Correa is 54th overall in home runs and 80th in RBI this season.
- Correa brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a double, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Gio Urshela has 139 hits this season and a slash line of .283/.335/.424.
- Jose Miranda leads Minnesota in runs batted in with 66 while batting .270 with 15 homers.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Twins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.