A pair of college football’s best defenses battle when the No. 1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) carry the country’s fifth-ranked scoring D into a game versus the Texas A&M Aggies (3-2), with the No. 24 defense, on Saturday, October 8, 2022. The Crimson Tide are massive, 24.5-point favorites. The over/under is 52 in the outing.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Alabama vs. Texas A&M: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three games, Alabama has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Alabama has hit the over twice.
- The Crimson Tide total over the last three games is 9.0 points more than the 52 total given for this matchup.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three contests.
- Texas A&M has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Aggies total over the last three games is 4.8 points fewer than the 52 over/under listed for this matchup.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Alabama has covered the spread four times in five games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 24.5-point favorites or more, the Crimson Tide have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Games involving Alabama have hit the over twice this season.
- Alabama has won all four of the games it has been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Alabama has played as a moneyline favorite of -4430 or shorter in just two games this season, and it won both.
- Texas A&M has gone 2-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, Texas A&M games have hit the over just once.
- Texas A&M lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Texas A&M has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1450.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Alabama’s five games have gone over Saturday’s total of 52 points.
- This season, Texas A&M has played just one game with a combined score higher than 52 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 70.2 points per game, 18.2 points more than the over/under of 52 for this game.
- The 28.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 23.2 fewer than the 52 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Crimson Tide games is 61.9 points, 9.9 more than the over/under of 52 points for this contest.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 49.8 points this season, 2.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Alabama Players to Watch
- Bryce Young leads Alabama with 1,202 passing yards (240.4 ypg) on 90-of-134 passing with 14 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 154 rushing yards (30.8 ypg) on 18 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- Jahmyr Gibbs has carried the ball 43 times for a team-high 378 yards (75.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He has also caught 19 passes for 207 yards (41.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Jase McClellan has rushed for 256 yards (51.2 per game) on 35 carries with three touchdowns.
- Traeshon Holden’s 228 receiving yards (45.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Kobe Prentice has totaled 211 receiving yards (42.2 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 15 passes this year.
Texas A&M Players to Watch
- Max Johnson leads Texas A&M with 517 passing yards (103.4 ypg) on 43-of-71 passing with three touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. He also adds 58 rushing yards (11.6 ypg) on 29 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Devon Achane, has carried the ball 81 times for 466 yards (93.2 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 15 passes for 92 yards (18.4 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Haynes King has collected 72 yards (14.4 per game) on 16 attempts with one touchdown.
- Ainias Smith’s 291 receiving yards (58.2 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 15 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Evan Stewart has grabbed 18 passes for 197 yards (39.4 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Muhsin Muhammad III’s seven receptions have turned into 135 yards (27.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Alabama vs. Texas A&M
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.