The San Francisco Giants (79-78) will try to keep a five-game winning streak alive when they host the Arizona Diamondbacks (72-85) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The favored Giants (-133 on the moneyline) host the Diamondbacks (+112). The Giants will start Jakob Junis (5-6) against the Diamondbacks and Drey Jameson (2-0). The contest has a set total of 7.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco won each of the seven games it played while the moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Giants combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total four times.
- San Francisco’s record against the spread is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won three of those contests.
- The Diamondbacks and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Arizona is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Giants vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jakob Junis
- When Junis starts, the Giants have gone 6-11-0 against the spread.
- The Giants are 7-2 in Junis’ nine starts this season with San Francisco as the moneyline favorite.
- Junis’ team is 10-7 over his 17 starts.
- Junis’ starts hit the over on the run total nine times in 17 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Drey Jameson
- When Jameson starts, his team is 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- His team is 2-0 this season when he starts and they’re underdogs on the moneyline.
- Jameson’s team has won two of his three starts this season.
- The teams have gone under the point total set by bookmakers in each of the three games Jameson has started this season.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores paces the Giants with 71 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Flores ranks 70th in home runs and 58th in RBI.
- Thairo Estrada’s .264 batting average leads his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Estrada ranks 121st in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Joc Pederson has a team-high 23 home runs.
- Pederson takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .467 with a double, three triples, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is hitting .214 with 30 doubles, two triples, 16 home runs and 59 walks.
- Yastrzemski heads into this matchup on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .222 with a double, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker is batting .235 this season with a team-high 36 home runs and 92 RBI.
- Walker’s home run total ranks seventh in MLB, and he is 21st in RBI.
- Walker has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double, a walk and five RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .238 with an OBP of .306 and a slugging percentage of .452 this season.
- Varsho currently is 30th in homers and 54th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Josh Rojas is batting .264 to lead Arizona, while adding eight homers and 51 runs batted in this season.
- Jake McCarthy has 87 hits and an OBP of .353 to go with a slugging percentage of .441 this season.
- McCarthy brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .294 with a walk.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.