Adley Rutschman sits at 98 hits, and will try to collect his 100th when the Baltimore Orioles (81-77) take on the New York Yankees (97-60) at 1:35 PM ET on Sunday.
The Orioles (+161 underdog moneyline odds) visit the Yankees (-190). The scheduled starters are Luis Severino (6-3) for the New York Yankees, and Kyle Bradish (4-7) for the Baltimore Orioles. The matchup has an over/under of 7 total runs.
Yankees vs. Orioles Predictions
Yankees vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Yankees vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- New York went 7-1 across the eight games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Yankees and their opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- New York’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Baltimore has a record of 4-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Over its last 10 games, Baltimore is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Yankees vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Luis Severino
- The Yankees have a 9-9-0 ATS record in Severino’s 18 starts with a set spread.
- The Yankees have been favored on the moneyline in 16 of Severino’s starts this season, and they went 11-5 in those matchups.
- In Severino’s 18 starts, his team is 12-6.
- Severino has had 18 starts that sportsbooks set a total for this season, and eight of those outings finished over the total.
Projected starter: Kyle Bradish
- Bradish’s team is 15-7-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has been victorious in 57.9% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 11-8.
- Bradish’s team has a 13-9 record in his starts this season.
- In games Bradish has started this season, the teams are 12-8-2 at hitting the over.
Yankees Batting Leaders
- Aaron Judge paces the Yankees with 61 home runs and 130 runs batted in, while putting up a team-high batting average of .313.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Judge’s home run total ranks first and his RBI tally ranks second.
- Anthony Rizzo is batting .229 with 21 doubles, a triple, 32 home runs and 57 walks.
- Rizzo ranks 13th in home runs and 47th in RBI this year.
- Gleyber Torres is batting .255 with 27 doubles, a triple, 24 home runs and 39 walks.
- DJ LeMahieu is batting .260 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 65 walks.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander is batting .245 this season with a team-high 33 home runs and 88 RBI.
- In all of MLB, Santander ranks 12th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting with a .260 average while slugging 16 homers and driving in 64 runs.
- Mullins currently ranks 96th in homers and 78th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ryan Mountcastle is slashing .248/.303/.423 this season for the Orioles.
- Mountcastle has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with a triple, a walk and two RBI.
- Austin Hays has 132 hits and an OBP of .308 to go with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
Where To Watch Yankees vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.