The Milwaukee Brewers (84-73) host the Miami Marlins (65-92) on Saturday at American Family Field, at 7:10 PM ET.
The Marlins are an underdog (+156 moneyline odds to win) when they visit the Brewers (-185). The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Aaron Ashby (2-10, 4.50 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Edward Cabrera (6-4, 3.01 ERA). The matchup has an over/under set at 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Marlins Predictions
Brewers vs. Marlins Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Marlins Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 5-2 over the seven games it was favored on the moneyline in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times.
- Milwaukee is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Miami has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Marlins and their opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
- Miami is 7-3-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Brewers vs. Marlins Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Ashby
- When Ashby starts, the Brewers have gone 4-14-0 against the spread.
- The Brewers have a 4-7 record in Ashby’s 11 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Ashby’s team is 5-13 over his 18 starts.
- Ashby has started 18 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 10 of them.
Projected starter: Edward Cabrera
- Cabrera’s team is 9-4-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team is 4-5 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Cabrera has started, his team is 7-6.
- Games started by Cabrera have a 6-6-1 record at hitting the over this season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Rowdy Tellez has hit a team-best 34 home runs.
- Among all batters in baseball, Tellez’s home run total ranks 10th and his RBI tally ranks 24th.
- Willy Adames has capitalized on opportunities as he leads his team with 96 RBI.
- Adames ranks 15th in homers and 14th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Adames enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .143 with .
- Christian Yelich is hitting .251 with 25 doubles, four triples, 12 home runs and 83 walks.
- Hunter Renfroe’s .252 batting average paces his team.
Marlins Batting Leaders
- Miguel Rojas leads Miami in batting average (.235) this season while adding six home runs and 35 RBI.
- Among all batters in the big leagues, Rojas’ home run total is 262nd, and his RBI total is 229th.
- Jon Berti has 80 hits and an OBP of .317 to go with a slugging percentage of .327 this season.
- Berti is 324th among hitters in the big leagues in homers, and 285th in RBI.
- Joey Wendle has 87 hits this season and a slash line of .261/.299/.366.
- Wendle has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with a double.
- Bryan De La Cruz has collected 74 hits this season and has an OBP of .283. He’s slugging .416 on the year.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Marlins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.