The Colorado Rockies (65-92) hope to stop their six-game losing run versus the Los Angeles Dodgers (109-48), at 9:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The favored Dodgers (-254 moneyline odds to win) take the field at home against the Rockies (+209). The Dodgers will start Michael Grove (1-0) versus the Rockies and Kyle Freeland (9-11). The contest has an over/under of 8.5.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Predictions
Dodgers vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles was favored on the moneyline in nine of its last 10 games, and went 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total three times.
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and has won one of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rockies and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Colorado has a record of 1-9-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Grove
- When Grove starts, the Dodgers have gone 1-4-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have a 4-1 record in Grove’s five starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Grove’s team has won four of his five starts.
- Grove’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in two of five contests.
Projected starter: Kyle Freeland
- Freeland’s team is 19-11-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won 50% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (13-13).
- In games Freeland has started, his team is 14-16.
- Out of Freeland’s 30 starts with a total this season, 14 have hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman paces the Dodgers in runs batted in (97) and has put up a team-high batting average of .324.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Freeman ranks 61st in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Freeman has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .286 with a double, eight walks and three RBI.
- Mookie Betts has shown his power as he leads his team with 35 home runs.
- Betts currently ranks eighth in home runs and 34th in RBI in the majors.
- Betts takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with four doubles, two walks and an RBI.
- Trea Turner has put up a team-best 97 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is batting .266 with 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
- Smith has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .304 with a double, a home run and three RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 29 and runs batted in with 102.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Cron is 22nd in home runs and seventh in RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .263 with an OBP of .321 and a slugging percentage of .399 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Rodgers is 171st in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 125 base hits, an OBP of .325 and a slugging percentage of .409 this season.
- Randal Grichuk has 127 hits and an OBP of .302 to go with a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.