The Colorado Rockies (65-87) will look to Randal Grichuk, riding a two-game homer streak, versus the San Diego Padres (84-68) at 3:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Coors Field.
As the favorite, the Padres (-152 moneyline odds to win) take the field at the Rockies (+129). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Mike Clevinger (6-7), and Kyle Freeland (9-10) getting the nod for the Colorado Rockies. The over/under for this game is set at 11.
Padres vs. Rockies Predictions
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego played as the moneyline favorite in eight of its last 10 games, and went 5-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Padres combined with their opponents to go over the run total three times.
- San Diego’s record against the spread is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Colorado has a record of 4-5.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
- Colorado has five wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Padres vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Mike Clevinger
- The Padres have an 11-9-0 ATS record in Clevinger’s 20 starts with a set spread.
- The Padres are 9-4 in Clevinger’s 13 starts this season with San Diego as the moneyline favorite.
- Clevinger’s team has a 13-7 record over his 20 starts.
- Clevinger’s starts hit the over on the run total 12 times in 20 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Kyle Freeland
- When Freeland starts, his team is 19-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 13-12.
- In games Freeland has started, his team is 14-15.
- Out of Freeland’s 29 starts with a total this season, 13 have hit the over.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado leads the Padres with 30 home runs and 97 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .298.
- Machado’s home runs rank 16th in MLB and he ranks ninth in RBI in MLB.
- Machado enters this game on a three-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .353 with a double, a home run, four walks and five RBI.
- Juan Soto has 24 doubles, two triples, 26 home runs and 129 walks while batting .242.
- Soto ranks 32nd in home runs and 80th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Soto takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with two doubles, a home run, four walks and three RBI.
- Josh Bell is hitting .269 with 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 76 walks.
- Jurickson Profar has 35 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 71 walks while batting .239.
- Profar has safely hit in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .316 with three doubles, a home run, two walks and two RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .267 with 29 home runs and 101 RBI. All three of those stats rank first among Colorado hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in the big leagues, Cron ranks 19th in homers and sixth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 136 hits and an OBP of .312 to go with a slugging percentage of .416 this season.
- Blackmon currently ranks 95th in homers and 40th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 122 base hits, an OBP of .330 and a slugging percentage of .411 this season.
- Grichuk has 127 hits and an OBP of .305 to go with a slugging percentage of .423 this season.
- Grichuk has hit safely in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .200 with two home runs, a walk and two RBI.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.