A pair of MAC teams square off when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (1-2) take on the Buffalo Bulls (1-3) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at UB Stadium. The RedHawks are favored by 1.5 points. The over/under is 52.5 in the contest.
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- The RedHawks are winless against the spread when they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Miami (OH)’s games have gone over the total once out of four chances this season.
- Miami (OH) has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Miami (OH) has played as a moneyline favorite of -120 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- Buffalo has registered a win-loss record of 2-1-1 against the spread this year.
- Buffalo has a record of 2-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Buffalo have hit the over on three occasions this year.
- This season, Buffalo has been the underdog three times and won one of those games.
- This season, Buffalo has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo: Over/Under Trends
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to go over Saturday’s total of 52.5 points once this season.
- This season, of Buffalo’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 52.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 52.5 is 2.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the RedHawks (20.3 points per game) and the Bulls (29.3 points per game).
- The 64 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 11.5 more than the 52.5 total in this contest.
- The over/under for this game, 52.5 points, is the same as the average over/under in RedHawks games this season.
- Bulls’ games have a total points bet of 58.9 points this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Miami (OH) Players to Watch
- Aveon Smith has 346 passing yards (86.5 ypg) to lead Miami (OH), completing 49.2% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 46 rushing yards (11.5 ypg) on 27 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Keyon Mozee, has carried the ball 46 times for 246 yards (61.5 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Kevin Davis has piled up 22 carries for 122 yards (30.5 per game).
- Mac Hippenhammer’s 219 receiving yards (54.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 17 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Nate Muersch has put up a 70-yard season so far (17.5 receiving yards per game), hauling in seven passes.
- Jalen Walker’s nine receptions have netted him 68 yards (17.0 ypg).
Buffalo Players to Watch
- Cole Snyder has thrown for 1,026 yards (256.5 ypg) to lead Buffalo, completing 61.6% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 76 rushing yards (19.0 ypg) on 37 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Mike Washington has carried the ball 56 times for a team-high 218 yards (54.5 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Ron Cook Jr. has collected 200 yards (50.0 per game) on 53 attempts, while also catching six passes for 78 yards (19.5 per game).
- Justin Marshall’s 301 receiving yards (75.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 20 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Quian Williams has recorded 294 receiving yards (73.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 25 passes this year.
- Jamari Gassett’s 14 catches this season have resulted in 133 yards (33.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Miami (OH) vs. Buffalo
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.