The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-2) square off against the UConn Huskies (1-3) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Pratt and Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field. The Bulldogs are heavy favorites in this one, with the line posted at 24 points. The over/under is set at 56 in the contest.
Fresno State vs. UConn Predictions
Fresno State vs. UConn Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Fresno State vs. UConn Betting Trends
- Fresno State has yet to win a game against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Bulldogs are winless against the spread when they are 24-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, Fresno State’s games have hit the over once.
- Fresno State has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Fresno State has played as a moneyline favorite of -3135 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- UConn has covered the spread in a matchup three times this season (3-2-0).
- UConn has an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 24-point underdogs.
- UConn games have gone over the total twice this year.
- UConn has been listed as the underdog four times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- This season, UConn has been at least a +1200 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
Fresno State vs. UConn: Over/Under Trends
- Fresno State and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 56 points twice this season.
- This season, UConn has played two games with a combined score over 56 points.
- The total for the contest of 56 is 12.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (28.0 points per game) and the Huskies (15.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 8.3 fewer points than the 64.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 64.3 average over/under in their games this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (56 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (53.4 points) this season.
Fresno State Players to Watch
- Jake Haener leads Fresno State with 854 passing yards (284.7 ypg) on 75-of-105 passing with four touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- Jordan Mims has carried the ball 51 times for a team-high 309 yards (103.0 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on seven catches for 52 yards (17.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Malik Sherrod has racked up 124 yards (41.3 per game) on 18 carries with one touchdown.
- Jalen Cropper’s 208 receiving yards (69.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 23 receptions.
- Nikko Remigio has put together a 206-yard season so far (68.7 receiving yards per game), hauling in 16 passes.
- Erik Brooks’ 13 catches have yielded 162 yards (54.0 ypg) and two touchdowns.
UConn Players to Watch
- Zion Turner leads UConn with 429 passing yards (85.8 ypg) on 54-of-98 passing with four touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 70 rushing yards (14.0 ypg) on 31 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Nathan Carter, has carried the ball 65 times for 405 yards (81.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season DeVontae Houston has piled up 17 carries for 110 yards (22.0 per game) and one touchdown.
- Aaron Turner’s team-leading 169 receiving yards (33.8 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions with one touchdown.
- Kevens Clercius has totaled 60 receiving yards (12.0 yards per game), reeling in seven passes this year.
Where To Watch Fresno State vs. UConn
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.