A pair of C-USA teams hit the field when the Florida Atlantic Owls (2-2) and the North Texas Mean Green (2-3) are in action on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Apogee Stadium. The Owls are favored by 3 points. The over/under in this outing is 67 points.
Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas Predictions
Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas: Last 3 Games
- Over its last three games, Florida Atlantic has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Florida Atlantic has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Owls have averaged a total of 60.8 combined points in their last three games, 6.2 less than this matchup’s over/under of 67.
- North Texas has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its past three contests.
- North Texas has gone over the total in each of its past three games.
- The Mean Green and their opponents have combined to score an average of 65.2 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 less than the 67 over/under in this matchup.
Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic has compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Owls are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Florida Atlantic’s games have hit the over once out of five chances.
- Florida Atlantic has been the moneyline favorite three total times this season. They’ve finished 2-1 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -156 or shorter, Florida Atlantic has a 1-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- North Texas has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- North Texas is 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- This year, three North Texas games have gone over the point total.
- North Texas has been listed as the underdog three times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- North Texas has a record of 0-0 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +126 on the moneyline.
Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas: Over/Under Trends
- Florida Atlantic and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 67 points just once this season.
- There have been North Texas games that have ended with a combined score over 67 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 67 is 0.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Owls (34.3 points per game) and the Mean Green (32.2 points per game).
- The 63.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.2 fewer than the 67 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Owls games is 58.6 points, 8.4 fewer than the over/under of 67 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.9 points more than the average over/under in Mean Green’s games this season (63.1 points).
Florida Atlantic Players to Watch
- N’Kosi Perry has 1,217 passing yards (243.4 ypg) to lead Florida Atlantic, completing 58.2% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also helped out on the ground with 151 rushing yards (30.2 ypg) on 34 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Larry McCammon III, has carried the ball 69 times for 433 yards (86.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Zuberi Mobley has rushed for 298 yards (59.6 per game) on 56 carries with three touchdowns.
- LaJohntay Wester’s 329 receiving yards (65.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- Jahmal Edrine has hauled in 15 passes for 245 yards (49.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Je’Quan Burton has hauled in 12 receptions for 219 yards (43.8 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
North Texas Players to Watch
- Austin Aune has thrown for 1,316 yards (263.2 ypg) to lead North Texas, completing 54.8% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Ayo Adeyi has carried the ball 54 times for a team-high 360 yards (72.0 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Oscar Adaway III has piled up 344 yards (68.8 per game) on 69 carries with four touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns’ 333 receiving yards (66.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 19 receptions and one touchdown.
- Jay Maclin has grabbed nine passes for 239 yards (47.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Jyaire Shorter’s 10 receptions are good enough for 189 yards (37.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Florida Atlantic vs. North Texas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.