The Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) face the UMass Minutemen (1-3) on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Rynearson Stadium. The Eagles are undoubtedly the favorites in this one, with the line sitting at 20 points. An over/under of 56 points has been set for the contest.
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass Predictions
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass: Last 3 Games
- In its last three contests, Eastern Michigan has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Eastern Michigan has gone over the total twice in its past three games.
- The Eagles total over the last three games is 1.2 points more than the 56 total given for this matchup.
- In its last three games, UMass has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In its past three games, UMass has hit the over once.
- The Minutemen have averaged a total of 46.0 combined points over their last three games, 10.0 less than this game’s total of 56.
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass Betting Trends
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread one time over four games with a set spread.
- Eastern Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Eastern Michigan has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Eastern Michigan has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1364 or shorter.
- UMass has covered the spread once in four games with a set spread.
- UMass has yet to cover the spread (0-2) when it’s at least 20-point underdogs.
- This season, UMass games have hit the over just once.
- This season, UMass has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- UMass has been at least a +767 moneyline underdog two times this season, but lost all of those games.
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass: Over/Under Trends
- Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (56 points) times this season.
- This season, just one UMass game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 56.
- Together, the two teams combine for 41 points per game, 15.0 points fewer than the total of 56 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 70.5 points per game, 14.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Eagles have seen a 57.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Minutemen games have an over/under of 49.1 points this season, 6.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Eastern Michigan Players to Watch
- Taylor Powell has 684 passing yards (171.0 ypg) to lead Eastern Michigan, completing 66.3% of his passes and collecting four touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Samson Evans has carried the ball 76 times for a team-high 419 yards (104.8 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Austin Smith has piled up 133 yards (33.3 per game) on 21 attempts with one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue’s team-leading 296 receiving yards (74.0 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Hassan Beydoun has put up a 148-yard season so far (37.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 13 passes.
- Darius Lassiter’s 14 grabs have netted him 133 yards (33.3 ypg).
UMass Players to Watch
- This season Ellis Merriweather has rushed for 219 yards (54.8 per game) on 56 carries.
- Cam Sullivan-Brown’s 109 receiving yards (27.3 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 10 receptions and one touchdown.
- George Johnson has recorded 78 receiving yards (19.5 yards per game), reeling in nine passes this year.
- Rico Arnold’s four receptions have yielded 34 yards (8.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Eastern Michigan vs. UMass
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.