The Cincinnati Bearcats (3-1) will face off against the Tulsa Golden Hurricane (2-1) in a matchup of AAC teams on Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium. The Golden Hurricane are currently an underdog by 11.5 points. The over/under is set at 60.5 in the outing.
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Predictions
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more, the Bearcats have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Every game involving Cincinnati has hit the over so far this season.
- Cincinnati has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Cincinnati has played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -421 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Tulsa has covered the spread twice over four games with a set number.
- Tulsa is a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Tulsa’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Tulsa lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Tulsa has played as an underdog of +323 or more once this season and lost that game.
Cincinnati vs. Tulsa: Over/Under Trends
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to score more than 60.5 points in a game twice this season.
- Every game featuring Tulsa this season has finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 60.5.
- The over/under for the contest of 60.5 is 25.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bearcats (42.5 points per game) and the Golden Hurricane (43.0 points per game).
- This game’s total is 9.3 fewer points than the 51.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- On average, the over/under in Bearcats games is 7.0 points fewer than the over/under of 60.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (60.5 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Hurricane’s games (60.0 points) this season.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Ben Bryant has thrown for 1,217 yards (304.3 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 67.4% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland has carried the ball 42 times for a team-high 236 yards (59.0 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 10 catches for 110 yards (27.5 per game).
- This season Corey Kiner has rushed for 147 yards (36.8 per game) on 40 carries with four touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s 423 receiving yards (105.8 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 26 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has totaled 275 receiving yards (68.8 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 17 passes this year.
- Jadon Thompson’s seven catches have turned into 110 yards (27.5 ypg).
Tulsa Players to Watch
- Davis Brin has thrown for 1,318 yards (329.5 ypg) to lead Tulsa, completing 62.9% of his passes and tossing 12 touchdown passes and one interception this season.
- Steven Anderson’s team-high 206 rushing yards (51.5 per game) have come on 52 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Bill Jackson has rushed for 148 yards (37.0 per game) on 21 carries.
- Keylon Stokes’ 507 receiving yards (126.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- JuanCarlos Santana has put up a 381-yard season so far (95.3 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, hauling in 18 passes.
- Malachai Jones’ 21 receptions have turned into 248 yards (62.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Cincinnati vs. Tulsa
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.