Shohei Ohtani takes a 10-game hitting streak into the Los Angeles Angels’ (66-86) game against the Minnesota Twins (74-78), at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Target Field.
The Twins (-113 moneyline odds to win) meet the Angels (-106) in an expected tight contest. The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Minnesota Twins looking to Dylan Bundy (8-7), and Jose Suarez (6-8) getting the nod for the Los Angeles Angels. The contest has a set total of 7.5.
Twins vs. Angels Predictions
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Twins vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Minnesota has a 1-3 record from the four games it was moneyline favorites over its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (all had set totals), the Twins combined with their opponents to go over the run total three times.
- Minnesota’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has played as the underdog in six of its past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Los Angeles has a record of 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Twins vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dylan Bundy
- The Twins have gone 13-14-0 ATS in Bundy’s 27 starts that had a set spread.
- The Twins are 7-7 in Bundy’s 14 starts this season with Minnesota as the moneyline favorite.
- Bundy’s team has compiled a 12-15 record over his 27 starts.
- Bundy has started 27 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 12 of them.
Projected starter: José Suarez
- When Suarez starts, his team is 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Los Angeles has a record of 3-10 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Suarez’s team has won eight of his 18 starts this season.
- Games started by Suarez have an 8-10-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Twins Batting Leaders
- Luis Arraez has a team-best batting average of .313.
- Arraez’s home runs rank 213th in MLB and he ranks 149th in RBI in MLB.
- Arraez has safely hit in three straight games. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with .
- Carlos Correa is batting .287 with 21 doubles, a triple, 21 home runs and 58 walks.
- Correa ranks 49th in home runs and 80th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Correa heads into this game on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .350 with a double, a home run, five walks and four RBI.
- Gio Urshela is hitting .274 with 26 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 38 walks.
- Jose Miranda’s 64 runs batted in pace his team.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Ohtani is batting .270 for Los Angeles with a team-high 92 RBI.
- Ohtani’s home run total ranks 10th in the majors, and he is 15th in RBI.
- Ohtani has hit safely in 10 straight games. In his last 10 games he is batting .343 with five doubles, two walks and four RBI.
- Mike Trout is slugging .605 this season, with a team-best 36 homers while driving in 76 runs.
- Among all major league hitters, Trout is sixth in homers and 40th in RBI.
- Trout heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .211 with two doubles, two walks and five RBI.
- Taylor Ward leads Los Angeles with a .273 batting average while slugging 21 homers and driving in 60 runs.
- Luis Rengifo is batting .274 with an OBP of .304 and a slugging percentage of .443 this season.
Where To Watch Twins vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.