The Houston Astros (99-53) are looking for win No. 100 of the campaign when they face the Baltimore Orioles (79-71) on Sunday at 1:05 PM ET, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Astros are favored away from home (-159) versus the Orioles (+135). The starting pitchers are Cristian Javier (10-9) for the Houston Astros, and Austin Voth (5-3) for the Baltimore Orioles. The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Astros vs. Orioles Predictions
Astros vs. Orioles Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Astros vs. Orioles Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Houston was the moneyline favorite in eight of its last 10 games, and finished 5-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Astros and their opponents combined to hit the over three times.
- Houston is 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Baltimore has played as the underdog in six of its past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Orioles and their opponents are 5-4-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Baltimore has six wins against the spread in its last 10 chances.
Astros vs. Orioles Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cristian Javier
- The Astros have an 8-15-0 ATS record in Javier’s 23 starts with a set spread.
- The Astros are 11-8 in Javier’s 19 starts this season with Houston as the moneyline favorite.
- Javier’s team has a 13-10 record in his starts this season.
- Javier has had 23 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in eight of those outings.
Projected starter: Austin Voth
- Voth’s team is 10-5-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Baltimore has a record of 6-4 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Voth’s team is 10-5 when he starts this season.
- Games Voth has started this season hit the over seven times in 15 chances.
Astros Batting Leaders
- Yordan Alvarez paces the Astros with 37 home runs and has put up a team-best batting average of .301.
- In MLB, Alvarez ranks fourth in homers and 13th in RBI.
- Alvarez has safely hit in two straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .267 with five walks and two RBI.
- Alex Bregman is hitting .263 with 38 doubles, 21 home runs and 82 walks.
- Bregman ranks 49th in home runs and 21st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Kyle Tucker leads the Astros with 102 runs batted in.
- Jose Altuve is batting .295 with 34 doubles, 25 home runs and 61 walks.
- Altuve has hit safely in six games in a row. In his last 10 outings he is batting .371 with a double, two home runs, six walks and three RBI.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Cedric Mullins leads Baltimore in batting average (.262) this season while adding 14 home runs and 57 RBI.
- Mullins’ home run total ranks 118th in the majors, and he is 103rd in RBI.
- Mullins brings a four-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, a home run and four RBI.
- Anthony Santander leads Baltimore in home runs with 27 while driving in 79 runs and slugging .440.
- Santander ranks 26th in homers and 35th in RBI among all batters in the big leagues.
- Ryan Mountcastle leads Baltimore in runs batted in (81) this season. He has a .246 batting average and a .425 slugging percentage.
- Mountcastle takes a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a walk and three RBI.
- Adley Rutschman is batting .258 with an OBP of .365 and a slugging percentage of .454 this season.
- Rutschman enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .333 with a double, a home run, a walk and four RBI.
Where To Watch Astros vs. Orioles
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.