Oscar Gonzalez leads the Cleveland Guardians (85-67) into a contest with the Texas Rangers (65-86) after homering twice in a 4-2 victory over the Rangers. It begins at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday.
The Rangers are an underdog (+117 on the moneyline) when they host the Guardians (-138). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cleveland Guardians looking to Aaron Civale (2-6), and Cole Ragans (0-2) answering the bell for the Texas Rangers. The contest has a set total of 8.
Guardians vs. Rangers Predictions
Guardians vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland was the moneyline favorite in six of its last 10 games, and won every time.
- Over their last 10 outings, the Guardians and their opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Cleveland has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Texas has a record of 1-4.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rangers and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Texas is 3-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Guardians vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Aaron Civale
- The Guardians are 10-7-0 ATS in Civale’s 17 starts that had a set spread.
- The Guardians won each of Civale’s four starts this season that they were the moneyline favorite.
- Civale’s team is 9-8 over his 17 starts.
- Civale has had 17 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and nine of those games finished over the total.
Projected starter: Cole Ragans
- Ragans and his team have a record of 3-4-0 against the spread when he starts.
- His team has won 40% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (2-3).
- Ragans’ team has won three of his seven starts this season.
- Games Ragans has started this season hit the over two times in seven chances.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez has racked up a team-best 28 home runs and 117 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ramirez’s home run total ranks 22nd and his RBI tally ranks third.
- Steven Kwan is batting .295 with 22 doubles, seven triples, five home runs and 60 walks.
- Kwan ranks 283rd in homers and 174th in RBI this year.
- Amed Rosario is hitting .283 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 11 home runs and 25 walks.
- Rosario enters this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. In his last 10 outings he is batting .362 with a double, two triples, two home runs, two walks and 12 RBI.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .303 to lead his team.
- Gimenez takes a six-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is batting .353 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien is batting .254 with 24 home runs and 78 RBI for Texas this season.
- Semien’s home run total ranks 40th in the big leagues, and he is 37th in RBI.
- Corey Seager’s 32 home runs are most among Texas batters. He’s driven in 82 runs this season while slugging .459.
- Seager is 12th in home runs and 30th in RBI among all MLB batters this year.
- Seager heads into this matchup on a six-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is hitting .238 with four doubles, three home runs, a walk and eight RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in (95) this season. He has a .253 batting average and a .458 slugging percentage.
- Garcia brings a three-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .294 with two doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas with a .305 batting average. He’s also hit 25 homers and has 72 RBI.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.