The Milwaukee Brewers (81-70) aim to add on to their three-game win streak when they play the Cincinnati Reds (59-92) on Saturday at 6:40 PM ET, at Great American Ball Park.
The Reds are home underdogs (+183) versus the Brewers (-221). The Brewers will start Corbin Burnes (10-8) versus the Reds and Graham Ashcraft. The matchup has an over/under of 7.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Reds Predictions
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee played as the moneyline favorite for five of its last 10 games, and went 3-2 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Brewers and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- Milwaukee’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 3-6.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Reds and their opponents have combined to hit the over two times.
- Over its last 10 games, Cincinnati is 5-5-0 against the spread.
Brewers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Corbin Burnes
- The Brewers have an 11-19-0 record against the spread in Burnes’ starts.
- The Brewers are 18-11 in Burnes’ 29 starts this season with Milwaukee as the moneyline favorite.
- Burnes’ team is 18-12 in his 30 starts.
- Burnes has had 30 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in 15 of those outings.
Projected starter: Graham Ashcraft
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames has racked up a team-best 95 runs batted in.
- Among all hitters in MLB action, Adames’ home run total ranks 13th and his RBI tally ranks 10th.
- Adames heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .350 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez has hit 32 home runs to pace his team.
- Among all MLB hitters, Tellez ranks 11th in home runs and 24th in RBI.
- Christian Yelich has racked up a team-high batting average of .259.
- Andrew McCutchen has 24 doubles, 17 home runs and 50 walks while batting .240.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in home runs with 13, runs batted in with 73 and his batting average of .256 is also best on his team.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Farmer ranks 129th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Farmer has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .158 with a double, a home run and six RBI.
- Jonathan India has collected 90 hits this season and has an OBP of .324. He’s slugging .382 on the year.
- India currently ranks 179th in home runs and 201st in RBI in the big leagues.
- TJ Friedl has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .251/.320/.452.
- Jake Fraley is batting .249 with an OBP of .336 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.