Kolten Wong leads the Milwaukee Brewers (80-70) into a matchup with the Cincinnati Reds (59-91) after his three-homer outing in a 5-1 victory over the Reds. The game starts at 6:40 PM ET on Friday.
The Brewers are favored (-171 moneyline odds) when they take on the Reds (+145). The Brewers will start Eric Lauer against the Reds and Mike Minor (4-12). The over/under in the game is set at 8.5 total runs.
Brewers vs. Reds Predictions
Brewers vs. Reds Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Brewers vs. Reds Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Milwaukee went 3-2 across the five games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Brewers combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- Milwaukee has a 5-5-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Cincinnati has a record of 3-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Reds and their opponents are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Cincinnati has won five of its last 10 games against the spread.
Brewers vs. Reds Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Eric Lauer
- Lauer and his team were underdogs on the moneyline each game he pitched a season ago.
Projected starter: Mike Minor
- Minor’s team is 6-14-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team is 4-11 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Minor has started, his team is 4-15.
- Games Minor has started this season hit the over seven times in 20 chances.
Brewers Batting Leaders
- Willy Adames has accumulated a team-high 95 runs batted in.
- In MLB action, Adames ranks 13th in home runs and 10th in RBI.
- Adames has safely hit in three straight games. In his last five games he is batting .421 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and three RBI.
- Rowdy Tellez’s 32 home runs are a team-high mark.
- Tellez ranks 11th in home runs and 23rd in RBI this year.
- Christian Yelich leads the Brewers with a team-best batting average of .258.
- Andrew McCutchen is batting .240 with 23 doubles, 17 home runs and 49 walks.
Reds Batting Leaders
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in home runs with 13, runs batted in with 71 and his batting average of .256 is also best on his team.
- In all of Major League Baseball, Farmer ranks 128th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Farmer brings a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .105 with a home run and four RBI.
- Jonathan India has 89 hits and an OBP of .323 to go with a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- Among all MLB batters, India is 178th in homers and 200th in RBI.
- TJ Friedl has 50 hits this season and a slash line of .253/.322/.455.
- Jake Fraley is batting .251 with an OBP of .340 and a slugging percentage of .460 this season.
Where To Watch Brewers vs. Reds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.