The Colorado Rockies (64-86) will aim to snap a four-game losing streak when hosting the San Diego Padres (83-67) at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
The Rockies (+135 underdog on the moneyline to win) hit the field versus the Padres (-160). The San Diego Padres will hand the ball to Sean Manaea (7-9, 5.18 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Ryan Feltner (3-8, 6.05 ERA). The over/under for this game is set at 11.5.
Padres vs. Rockies Predictions
Padres vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego has a 4-2 record from the six games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Padres and their opponents combined to go over the total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego is 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Colorado has a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Rockies and their opponents are 2-8-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Colorado is 4-6-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Padres vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Sean Manaea
- The Padres have an 8-18-0 record against the spread in Manaea’s starts.
- The Padres have an 11-9 record in Manaea’s 20 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Manaea’s team has a 12-14 record in his starts this season.
- Manaea’s starts went over the run total 15 times in 26 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Ryan Feltner
- Feltner and his team are 8-8-0 ATS this season when he starts.
- His team is 4-11 this season when he starts and they are the moneyline underdog.
- In games Feltner has started, his team is 4-12.
- Games Feltner has started this season hit the over eight times in 16 chances.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado has a team-best batting average of .296, while pacing the Padres in home runs (30) and runs batted in (94).
- Machado ranks 16th in homers and 12th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Juan Soto has 22 doubles, two triples, 25 home runs and 128 walks while hitting .241.
- Soto ranks 32nd in homers and 84th in RBI among batters in MLB.
- Josh Bell has 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 74 walks while batting .271.
- Jurickson Profar has 34 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 70 walks while batting .237.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs with 29, runs batted in with 101 and his batting average of .267 is also best on his team.
- Cron’s home run total ranks 18th in MLB, and he is sixth in RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has 135 hits and an OBP of .309 to go with a slugging percentage of .417 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Blackmon is 90th in home runs and 39th in RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 121 hits this season and a slash line of .246/.332/.407.
- McMahon takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a double and three walks.
- Randal Grichuk has collected 124 hits this season and has an OBP of .303. He’s slugging .411 on the year.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.