Player props are available for Mark Andrews in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (1-1) have a Week 3 matchup at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts against the New England Patriots (1-1).
Andrews Receiving Insights
- Andrews’ 78.0 receiving yards per game are 17.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Andrews has recorded more than 60.5 receiving yards once in two games this year.
- Andrews has an average receiving yards over/under of 108.3. But he is accumulating 30.3 fewer yards per game than that.
- Andrews has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of two games this season.
- In one of two games this year, Andrews has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New England Patriots Rankings
- The Patriots yield 197 passing yards per game, the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Patriots’ defense is ranked fifth in the NFL with two passing TDs allowed so far this year.
Where To Watch Mark Andrews
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.