In advance of Devin Singletary’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Week 3 outing sees Singletary’s Buffalo Bills (2-0) hit the field at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida against the Miami Dolphins (2-0).
Singletary Rushing Insights
- Singletary averages 33.5 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 9.0 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Singletary has gained more than 42.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Singletary’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 47.5 yards, a number he’s come up short of by an average of 14.0 yards.
- Singletary has gone over his rushing yards prop once in two opportunities this year.
- Singletary has not hit paydirt on the ground through two games.
Singletary Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Singletary averages 8.0 receiving yards, 4.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- In one out of two games this season, Singletary has put up more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- Singletary’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.0. But he is accumulating 5.0 less per game than that.
- In one of two games this season, Singletary has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played two games this year, Singletary has not caught a touchdown pass.
Miami Dolphins Rankings
- Singletary will face the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense this week. The Dolphins concede 116.5 yards on the ground per game.
- So far this season, the Dolphins have surrendered one passing TDs to opponents, averaging 0.5 per game. That ranks ninth in the NFL.
Where To Watch Devin Singletary
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.