In advance of Darrel Williams’ game on Sunday, which starts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. Williams and the Arizona Cardinals (1-1) take on the Los Angeles Rams (1-1) at State Farm Stadium in Week 3.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams averages 29.5 rushing yards per game, 7.0 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Williams has put up more than 22.5 yards on the ground in one outing so far this season.
- Williams has scored a rushing touchdown in his only game this season.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams’ 1.5 receiving yards per game are 7.0 less than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Through two outings, Williams has not picked up more than 8.5 receiving yards in a game.
- Having played one game this year, Williams has not caught a touchdown pass.
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- The run defense of the Rams is conceding 105.5 yards per outing on the ground this year, which ranks 14th in the NFL.
- The Rams have the No. 9 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding one this season (0.5 per game).
Where To Watch Darrel Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.