The Colorado Rockies (64-84) host the San Francisco Giants (71-77) at 8:40 PM ET on Wednesday.
As the favorite, the Giants (-137 on the moneyline to win) visit the Rockies (+116). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Francisco Giants looking to Logan Webb (13-9), and German Marquez (8-11) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies. The over/under for this game is set at 10.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- In the last 10 games, San Francisco has been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just two times, and it won both games.
- Over their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Giants and their opponents combined to hit the over on the total two times.
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 7-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Colorado has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has gone 4-4 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents are 3-7-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Colorado has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Logan Webb
- The Giants have a 16-14-0 record against the spread in Webb’s starts.
- The Giants have a 15-6 record in Webb’s 21 starts this season when they were favored on the moneyline.
- Webb’s team has put together a 16-14 record in his 30 starts.
- Webb has had 31 starts with a total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in 15 of those matchups.
Projected starter: Germán Márquez
- Marquez’s team is 15-13-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 9-12.
- Marquez’s team has won 15 of his 28 starts this season.
- Games Marquez has started this season hit the over 14 times in 28 chances.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has driven in a team-best 69 runs batted in.
- Flores ranks 63rd in home runs and 53rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Thairo Estrada has a club-best .268 batting average.
- Estrada ranks 111th in home runs and 82nd in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Estrada takes a four-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with two doubles, a home run, two walks and five RBI.
- Joc Pederson leads the Giants with 22 home runs.
- Mike Yastrzemski has 27 doubles, two triples, 13 home runs and 56 walks while hitting .208.
- Yastrzemski takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .176 with a home run and three RBI.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron is batting .267 with 29 home runs and 101 RBI. All three of those stats lead Colorado hitters this season.
- Cron ranks 16th in homers and fifth in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- Cron enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is batting .350 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and four RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon has collected 134 hits this season and has an OBP of .312. He’s slugging .420 on the year.
- Blackmon currently ranks 89th in homers and 38th in RBI in the major leagues.
- Blackmon has safely hit in four games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .333 with two triples, a walk and two RBI.
- Brendan Rodgers has collected 131 base hits, an OBP of .319 and a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- Ryan McMahon has collected 119 hits this season and has an OBP of .333. He’s slugging .410 on the year.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.