The Los Angeles Dodgers (102-44) will look to Trea Turner, riding a 16-game hitting streak, versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (68-79) at 10:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at Dodger Stadium.
The Diamondbacks are a heavy underdog (+242 on the moneyline) when they visit the Dodgers (-303). The Los Angeles Dodgers will hand the ball to Tyler Anderson (15-3, 2.62 ERA), who is looking for win No. 16 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Drey Jameson (1-0, .00 ERA). The matchup has an over/under set at 8.5 total runs.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 10-1 over the 11 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups (11 had set totals), the Dodgers combined with their opponents to go over the total four times.
- Los Angeles’ ATS record is 8-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in nine of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 3-8-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Arizona is 4-7-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Tyler Anderson
- When Anderson starts, the Dodgers have gone 21-6-0 against the spread.
- The Dodgers have been favored on the moneyline in 26 of Anderson’s starts this season, and they went 22-4 in those matchups.
- In Anderson’s 25 starts, his team is 20-5.
- Anderson has started 27 contests with a total set by bookmakers this season. The teams have combined to hit the over in 13 of them.
Projected starter: Drey Jameson
- Jameson helped his team cover the spread in his only opportunity this season as a starter.
- His team won his only start as an underdog this season.
- Jameson’s team won in his only start this season.
- The only game started by Jameson with a total this season hit the under.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .326.
- In MLB play, Freeman ranks 55th in homers and 10th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit 34 home runs to pace his team.
- Betts ranks ninth in home runs and 34th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Turner has driven in a team-high 97 runs batted in.
- Turner takes a 16-game hitting streak into this game. In his last 10 games he is batting .295 with three doubles, two triples, a home run, three walks and six RBI.
- Will Smith is hitting .258 with 25 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 56 walks.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs (35) and runs batted in (84) this season while batting .237.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Walker’s home run total is seventh, and his RBI total is 23rd.
- Walker has hit safely in six straight games. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .244 with two doubles, three home runs, two walks and six RBI.
- Daulton Varsho is batting .245 with an OBP of .310 and a slugging percentage of .463 this season.
- Among all MLB hitters, Varsho is 28th in home runs and 45th in RBI.
- Varsho heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .286 with two doubles, a home run and two RBI.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .242/.322/.408 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona with a .263 batting average. He’s also hit eight homers and has 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.