The Los Angeles Dodgers (102-44) will look to Trea Turner, riding a 15-game hitting streak, against the Arizona Diamondbacks (68-79) at 3:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at Dodger Stadium.
The Diamondbacks are a heavy road underdog (+233) versus the Dodgers (-284). The Dodgers will give the ball to Michael Grove versus the Diamondbacks and Zach Davies (2-4). The over/under for this game is 7.5.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles went 9-2 across the 11 games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (11 of them had set totals), the Dodgers and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times.
- Los Angeles’ record against the spread is 8-3-0 over its past 10 games.
- Arizona has played as the underdog in eight of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 2-9-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Arizona has won three of its last 11 games against the spread.
Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Michael Grove
- The Dodgers have failed to cover in each of the three games Grove has started that had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Dodgers are 2-1 in Grove’s three starts this season with Los Angeles as the moneyline favorite.
- Grove’s team has a 2-1 record in his starts this season.
- Grove’s starts with a set total this season have hit the over in one of three games.
Projected starter: Zach Davies
- Davies’ team is 13-12-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has been victorious in 44.4% of the games he’s started as the moneyline underdog with a record of 8-10.
- Davies’ team has won 11 of his 24 starts this season.
- Out of Davies’ 25 starts with a total this season, eight have hit the over.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .326 batting average.
- In MLB action, Freeman ranks 55th in homers and 10th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has shown off his power as he leads his team with 34 home runs.
- Betts ranks eighth in homers and 34th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Turner has accumulated a team-high 97 runs batted in.
- Turner takes a 15-game hitting streak into this matchup. In his last 10 games he is batting .283 with four doubles, two triples, a home run, three walks and seven RBI.
- Will Smith has 25 doubles, a triple, 22 home runs and 56 walks while batting .257.
Diamondbacks Batting Leaders
- Christian Walker leads Arizona in home runs with 34 and runs batted in with 83.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Walker is eighth in homers and 24th in RBI.
- Walker has hit safely in five straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .350 with a double, two home runs and four RBI.
- Daulton Varsho has 117 hits and an OBP of .309 to go with a slugging percentage of .457 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Varsho ranks 31st in home runs and 50th in RBI.
- Varsho has hit safely in four straight games. During his last five outings he is hitting .235 with two doubles.
- Ketel Marte is slashing .242/.323/.407 this season for the Diamondbacks.
- Josh Rojas leads Arizona in batting average (.263) this season while adding eight home runs and 50 RBI.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Diamondbacks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.