The Chicago White Sox (76-71) and Cleveland Guardians (80-67) clash in AL Central action, on Tuesday at 8:10 PM ET.
The Guardians are an underdog (+144 moneyline odds) when they take the field at the White Sox (-171). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Dylan Cease (14-7), and Aaron Civale getting the nod for the Cleveland Guardians. The total in the game is set at 7 total runs.
White Sox vs. Guardians Predictions
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
White Sox vs. Guardians Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Chicago was the moneyline favorite for each of its last 10 games, and went 7-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the White Sox and their opponents combined to hit the over six times.
- Chicago’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Cleveland has been the underdog once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Guardians and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Cleveland has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
White Sox vs. Guardians Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Dylan Cease
- The White Sox have gone 17-13-0 against the spread when Cease starts.
- The White Sox have a 17-8 record in Cease’s 25 starts this season when they were the moneyline favorite.
- Cease’s team has won 20 of his 29 starts.
- Cease has had 30 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined hit the over in 14 of those matchups.
Projected starter: Aaron Civale
- The righty did not pitch as the moneyline underdog in any games last season.
White Sox Batting Leaders
- Jose Abreu has put up a team-best batting average of .309.
- Abreu’s home runs rank 99th in MLB and he ranks 45th in RBI in MLB.
- Andrew Vaughn has put his power on display as he leads his team with 17 home runs and 73 runs batted in.
- Among all MLB hitters, Vaughn ranks 77th in homers and 41st in RBI.
- Vaughn takes a two-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is hitting .313 with a double, two home runs, two walks and five RBI.
- Elvis Andrus has 30 doubles, 14 home runs and 38 walks while hitting .256.
- Andrus brings a six-game hitting streak into this game. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .364 with two doubles, three home runs, four walks and eight RBI.
- Luis Robert is hitting .288 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 17 walks.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez is batting .279 this season with a team-high 28 home runs and 113 RBI.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Ramirez’s home run total is 19th, and his RBI total is third.
- Steven Kwan has 146 hits and an OBP of .370 to go with a slugging percentage of .382 this season.
- Among all major league hitters, Kwan is 309th in home runs and 191st in RBI.
- Kwan has safely hit in three games in a row. During his last five outings he is batting .304 with a double, a triple, three walks and an RBI.
- Amed Rosario is slashing .283/.314/.407 this season for the Guardians.
- Andres Gimenez leads Cleveland with a batting average of .298. He’s also hit 16 home runs with 63 RBI.
Where To Watch White Sox vs. Guardians
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.