The Detroit Tigers (56-91) will look to sweep the Baltimore Orioles (76-71) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Wednesday, at 7:05 PM ET.
The Tigers (+142 underdog on the moneyline) are away versus the Orioles (-167). The Orioles will give the ball to Jordan Lyles (10-11) versus the Tigers and Matt Manning (2-2). The total for this game is set at 8.5.
Orioles vs. Tigers Predictions
Orioles vs. Tigers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Orioles vs. Tigers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Baltimore was favored on the moneyline in six of its last 10 games, and went 3-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups — all had a set run total — the Orioles and their opponents combined to go over the total four times.
- Baltimore has put together a 2-8-0 record against the spread over its past 10 games.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Detroit has a record of 4-6.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Detroit has won six of its last 10 games against the spread.
Orioles vs. Tigers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Jordan Lyles
- The Orioles have gone 18-11-0 ATS in Lyles’ 29 starts with a set spread.
- The Orioles were favored on the moneyline for two Lyles starts this season — they split the games.
- Lyles’ team has put together a 14-15 record in his 29 starts.
- Lyles’ starts with a set total this season have hit the over in 13 of 29 games.
Projected starter: Matt Manning
- Manning’s team is 6-5-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- His team has won 50% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (5-5).
- Manning’s team has won five of his 11 starts.
- Games started by Manning have a 3-8-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Orioles Batting Leaders
- Anthony Santander leads the Orioles with 27 home runs and 79 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Santander ranks 25th in home runs and 32nd in RBI.
- Cedric Mullins has a club-leading .261 batting average.
- Mullins currently ranks 111th in homers and 106th in RBI in the majors.
- Ryan Mountcastle has accumulated a team-high 79 runs batted in.
- Mountcastle enters this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .133 with two walks.
- Austin Hays is hitting .249 with 32 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 33 walks.
Tigers Batting Leaders
- Javier Baez leads Detroit in batting average (.242), home runs (14) and runs batted in (58) this season.
- Baez’s home run total ranks 111th in MLB, and he is 87th in RBI.
- Baez has safely hit in eight games in a row. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .389 with two doubles, two triples, two home runs, a walk and five RBI.
- Jeimer Candelario is batting .209 with an OBP of .266 and a slugging percentage of .359 this season.
- Candelario currently ranks 125th in home runs and 159th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Harold Castro is slashing .261/.291/.368 this season for the Tigers.
- Willi Castro has 83 hits and an OBP of .279 to go with a slugging percentage of .356 this season.
Where To Watch Orioles vs. Tigers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.