The No. 13 Utah Utes (2-1) will face off against their Pac-12-rival, the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Sun Devil Stadium. The Sun Devils will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 15-point underdogs. An over/under of 52 points has been set for the outing.
Utah vs. Arizona State Predictions
Utah vs. Arizona State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Utah has covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-1-0).
- The Utes are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- This season, Utah’s games have hit the over twice.
- Utah has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Utah has played as a moneyline favorite of -672 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Arizona State has gone 1-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona State games have yet to go over the total once this year.
- Arizona State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Arizona State has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +464 odds on them winning this game.
Utah vs. Arizona State: Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to score more than 52 points in a game twice this season.
- There has not been a Arizona State game that has finished with a combined score over 52 points this season.
- The Utes average 44.7 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 26.0, totaling 18.7 points over the contest’s total of 52.
- This matchup’s point total is 15.4 fewer points than the 36.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Utes games is 52.8 points, 0.8 more than the over/under of 52 points for this contest.
- Sun Devils’ games have a total points bet of 55.7 points this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Utah Players to Watch
- Cameron Rising has thrown for 694 yards (231.3 ypg) to lead Utah, completing 67.1% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 90 rushing yards (30.0 ypg) on 13 carries.
- Tavion Thomas’ team-high 222 rushing yards (74.0 per game) have come on 50 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Micah Bernard has rushed for 91 yards (30.3 per game) on 11 carries with one touchdown, while also catching nine passes for 97 yards (32.3 per game).
- Brant Kuithe’s 191 receiving yards (63.7 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 17 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Dalton Kincaid has put together a 174-yard season so far (58.0 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes.
- Devaughn Vele’s eight grabs are good enough for 112 yards (37.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Arizona State Players to Watch
- Emory Jones has thrown for 560 yards (186.7 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 61.6% of his passes and tossing two touchdown passes this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 38 rushing yards (12.7 ypg) on 21 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Xazavian Valladay’s team-high 361 rushing yards (120.3 per game) have come on 52 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has piled up 20 carries for 123 yards (41.0 per game).
- Elijhah Badger’s team-leading 217 receiving yards (72.3 yards per game) have come on 17 receptions with one touchdown.
- Giovanni Sanders has put up a 126-yard season so far (42.0 receiving yards per game), reeling in six passes.
- Andre Johnson’s seven grabs this season have resulted in 65 yards (21.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Utah vs. Arizona State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.