Luis Rengifo leads the Los Angeles Angels (64-82) into a contest against the Seattle Mariners (80-65), after his two-homer performance in a 5-1 victory over the Mariners, starting at 4:07 PM ET on Monday.
The Mariners are favored (-140 on the moneyline to win) when they take on the Angels (+118). The starting pitchers are Logan Gilbert (12-6) for the Seattle Mariners, and Jose Suarez (6-7) for the Los Angeles Angels. The over/under in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Mariners vs. Angels Predictions
Mariners vs. Angels Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mariners vs. Angels Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle has a 2-3 record over the five games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Mariners and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Seattle’s ATS record is 5-5-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has played as the underdog in seven of its past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Angels and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Los Angeles has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Mariners vs. Angels Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Logan Gilbert
- The Mariners are 16-13-0 against the spread when Gilbert starts.
- The Mariners have been the moneyline favorite in 14 of Gilbert’s starts this season, and they went 8-6 in those matchups.
- Over Gilbert’s 29 starts, his team is 18-11.
- Gilbert has had 29 starts with a set total this season, and the teams combined go over the total in 11 of those games.
Projected starter: José Suarez
- Suarez’s team is 8-9-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Los Angeles has a record of 3-9 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Suarez’s team has won eight of his 17 starts this season.
- Games started by Suarez have an 7-10-0 record at hitting the over this season.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Julio Rodriguez leads the Mariners with a team-best batting average of .277.
- In MLB, Rodriguez ranks 25th in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Rodriguez brings a seven-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last 10 outings he is hitting .447 with two doubles, five home runs, six walks and seven RBI.
- Ty France is batting .272 with 23 doubles, 19 home runs and 31 walks.
- France currently ranks 61st in homers and 40th in RBI in the majors.
- J.P. Crawford has 24 doubles, two triples, six home runs and 57 walks while batting .251.
- Crawford has safely hit in two straight games. In his last five games he is hitting .231 with a double and five walks.
- Adam Frazier is batting .238 with 19 doubles, four triples, three home runs and 44 walks.
- Frazier heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .125 with an RBI.
Angels Batting Leaders
- Shohei Ohtani leads Los Angeles in runs batted in with 89 while batting .266.
- In all of MLB, Ohtani is eighth in home runs and 17th in RBI.
- Ohtani takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is hitting .250 with three doubles, three walks and an RBI.
- Mike Trout’s 36 home runs are most among Los Angeles batters. He’s driven in 71 runs this season while slugging .620.
- Among all major league hitters, Trout ranks fourth in homers and 45th in RBI.
- Taylor Ward is batting .270 to lead Los Angeles, while adding 18 homers and 53 runs batted in this season.
- Ward heads into this game on a four-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .368 with a double and two RBI.
- Rengifo is batting .275 with an OBP of .307 and a slugging percentage of .455 this season.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Angels
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.