Oddsmakers expect a competitive game when the New York Giants (2-0) host the Dallas Cowboys (1-1) on Monday, September 26, 2022 in a matchup between NFC East opponents at MetLife Stadium. New York is favored by 2.5 points. The game’s point total is set at 39.5.
Giants vs. Cowboys Predictions
Giants vs. Cowboys Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants and Cowboys: Betting Trends
- The Giants have covered in each of the two opportunities they have had with a set spread this season (2-0-0).
- Giants games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- The Giants have not played as the moneyline favorite yet this season.
- The Giants have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -144 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 59.0%.
- The Cowboys have covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-1-0).
- The Cowboys are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving the Cowboys have yet to hit the over once this year.
- The Cowboys have split the two games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Cowboys have played as an underdog of +121 or more once this season and won that game.
- The point total for the contest of 39.5 is eight points more than the combined points per game averages for the Giants (20 points per game) and the Cowboys (11.5 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 3.5 fewer points than the 36 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Giants games is 43.8 points, 4.3 more than the over/under of 39.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.5 points separates the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (46 points) and this contest’s over/under (39.5 points).
Giants Players to Watch
- Saquon Barkley is 17th overall among all players and fourth among all RBs with 34.2 fantasy points (17.1 per game).
- Daniel Jones’ 29.2 total fantasy points (an average of 14.6 per game), are good enough to rank him 30th overall and 16th among QBs.
- So far this season, Sterling Shepard averages 8.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 16.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 91st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 32nd-ranked WR.
- Richie James Jr. is working on the 125th-ranked fantasy season (46th among WRs) with 11.2 fantasy points, averaging 5.6 per game.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- So far this season, Noah Brown is the No. 54 fantasy player overall and the No. 17 fantasy WR. He’s scored 21.9 points and is averaging 11 per game.
- Tony Pollard has recorded 18 fantasy points this year (9 per game), enough to rank him 19th among RBs and 76th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Cooper Rush is 32nd among QBs and 94th overall after scoring 16.2 fantasy points (averaging 8.1 per game) so far this season.
- CeeDee Lamb has put together the 132nd-ranked fantasy season (51st among WRs) with 11 fantasy points, averaging 5.5 per game.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Cowboys
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.