The New Mexico State Aggies (0-4) play the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (1-3) on Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Aggie Memorial Stadium. The line foretells a close game, with the Aggies favored by 2.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 55 points.
New Mexico State vs. Hawaii Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Hawaii Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New Mexico State vs. Hawaii: Last 3 Games
- In its last three games, New Mexico State has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- New Mexico State has gone over the total once in its past three games.
- The Aggies average total over the last three games is 6.8 points fewer than the 55 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Hawaii has two wins against the spread, and is 0-3 overall, in its last three contests.
- Hawaii has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
- The Rainbow Warriors have averaged a total of 66.5 combined points over their last three games, 11.5 greater than this matchup’s total of 55.
New Mexico State vs. Hawaii Betting Trends
- New Mexico State is 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving New Mexico State have hit the over once this season.
- This is the first time this season New Mexico State is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- New Mexico State has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- Hawaii has covered the spread two times this season (2-2-0).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 1-2.
- Games involving Hawaii has hit the over once this season.
- Hawaii has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Hawaii has been at least a +108 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
New Mexico State vs. Hawaii: Over/Under Trends
- New Mexico State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 55 points once this season.
- This season, of Hawaii’s games have ended with a score higher than 55 points.
- The Aggies average 8.0 points per game against the Rainbow Warriors’ 15.3, totaling 31.7 points under the game’s point total of 55.
- This game’s over/under is 27.3 fewer points than the 82.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- The Aggies have seen a 48.1 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 8.5 points separates the average total points bet in Rainbow Warriors’ games (63.5 points) and this game’s over/under (55 points).
New Mexico State Players to Watch
- Star Thomas has carried the ball 28 times for a team-high 109 yards (27.3 per game) this year.
- This season Diego Pavia has rushed for 98 yards (24.5 per game) on 28 carries with two touchdowns.
- Justice Powers’ team-leading 114 receiving yards (28.5 yards per game) have come on four receptions.
- Jordin Parker has caught five passes for 95 yards (23.8 yards per game) this year.
- Kordell David’s seven receptions are good enough for 56 yards (14.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Hawaii Players to Watch
- Brayden Schager leads Hawaii with 398 passing yards (99.5 ypg) on 41-of-69 passing with zero touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Dedrick Parson’s team-high 197 rushing yards (49.3 per game) have come on 51 carries, with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Nasjzae Bryant has rushed for 160 yards (40.0 per game) on 33 carries with one touchdown.
- Jonah Panoke’s team-leading 172 receiving yards (43.0 yards per game) have come on 15 receptions.
- Jalen Walthall has reeled in nine passes for 112 yards (28.0 yards per game) this year.
- James Phillips’ 14 receptions have turned into 108 yards (27.0 ypg).
Where To Watch New Mexico State vs. Hawaii
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.